Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I've gotten that 'looking for order' email on V's and some Team J's and I thought it meant cancel because thats what Eastbay did for the V's but they actually found a pair of the Team J's so there is sommme hope.

Team J's should be easier to locate obviously :lol: but it is still possible.

My SNKRS order had an origin scan in Dallas/Arlington and not Memphis.....curious if it just came from Nike Dallas or something.

Copped off FTL restock yesterday afternoon. Got email confirmation within 30 min of placing order. This morning I wake up to a shipping confirmation email.

Smooth is how I like it.

Nice, I copped off this same FTL restock yesterday and havent received a confirmation email yet, only a hold on my card.

I'm not gonna worry yet bc some people copped on Saturday from FTL and haven't received anything either.

How long were you spamming the ATC button?
Since I was at work, I was doing it intermittently for like 2 minutes of straight spamming at a time. Then I had a meeting and when I got back to my office to start spamming again,it added to cart on my first click.

Tbh I don't think constant spamming for like 10 minutes straight will work but who knows these days.

Took a day to get SP pair because they're local. However one of the tumbled leather is heavily tumbled than the other. Hopefully FTL will have the opposite so I can match them together.

DSG Sunday order already delivered. DSG was also first and best packaged for the Fire Red 5.

These look pretty good in hand man. The only issue is the cheap leather on the toebox for me, the tongue is a little bit big too. The shape seems fine to me, maybe even a bit slimmed down, interested to see how they wear in too, OGs got comfy and cozy as they wore in.

This is the second big Jordan release in a row that Footlocker Family has messed up online.

They need to figure **** out.

If FNL is any indicator, this might be the new norm. None of em seem to care. I actually miss their sites from the 2012-2013 days.....I copped whatever I wanted from them during that time.

Back
Top Bottom