AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly satisfied with them...but the Jumpman logos on the ankles are both basically hanging on by a thread...I feel like the first time I wear them, they're both history.

Anyone else's on the shoes super loosely?
Take them to a shoe repair joint and get them anchored down.

Got a pair for myself but I just couldnt keep them, sold them tonight for 230... Something about 13 lows just don't feel right

Got a pair for myself but I just couldnt keep them, sold them tonight for 230... Something about 13 lows just don't feel right
By 'feel' do you mean literally how they feel on your feet, or else more holistically, in terms of how they look as well?

If the former, I agree. I have always found 13 lows to feel kind of boxy/stiff on the feet, in contrast to the 13 mids, which always slide right on and feel like  a well-worn glove. I am a much bigger fan of 11s, 6s, and 8 lows on the feet.

I have 4 pair of 13 lows, but all  (including this past week's pair) were bought for how they look. I don't plan to wear them often.

I'm happy with these but it's a joke to pay 160 an get no suede midsole. Don't raise the price an change things that make the.shoe worse

I gotta say the Breds got better leather and it makes the hornets look stiff. I still love the Hornets and they go with a ton of my wardrobe. I can't believe after waiting at least 8+ years (rep for who ever answers first) so many people slept on these. So dope and personally I like rocking mids or lows in the summer. Gotta let em breathe and be cool.
View media item 1591830

Tripled up on these and love them. 1st 13 lows ever n waiting on chutneys... i still regret not getting them back in high school

Just un-DS mine for father's day yesterday and they run big. I wished i half size down.
Does 13's really run big like the 6's or 12's? this is my first pair of 13s

Just un-DS mine for father's day yesterday and they run big. I wished i half size down.
Xiii's have run about tts to .5 large, just like vi's and xii's for me, even though I have wide feet. If i only cop one size, I usually play it safe and just go tts.

Broke mine out this weekend as well, love this colorway, although my gold jumpman is about to leap off. Forgot pics for the wdywt thread.

Last edited:
Doesn't run big IMO.  TTS is 9.5 which just leaves enough wiggle run for me in most shoes but the European like brand (Adidas, Puma etc).  Went 10s on these they fit just fine for me. 

Love these.  For the price they aren't bad at all, the Jumpman however....  Its on there but I know one day I don't pay attention he's gonna get lost.  Might just pull it and glue him back on.

Last edited:
yow u lot i usually use size 8 in all my shoes like air force 1 nike and other but so last time i bought air jordans 7 and i bought size 7.5 and it fit me but i wanted to buy AIR JORDAN 13 LOW so i was asking should i buy size 7.5 but my real size is 8

i would said 

yow u lot i usually use size 8 in all my shoes like air force 1 nike and other but so last time i bought air jordans 7 and i bought size 7.5 and it fit me but i wanted to buy AIR JORDAN 13 LOW so i was asking should i buy size 7.5 but my real size is 8
I would said get your regular size. It fits me perfectly 

Exactly, I have copped the hornets and bred colorways and plan to get the chutney and navy one if they released.
But haven't heard about them for a while

regretting passing on the hornets 
mean.gif

regretting passing on the hornets  :smh:

I think they have the Hornets at the Vegas Flight 23 store. Not 100% certain they're still there, but I did see them earlier this week along with the championship pack 7s. Might be worth a shot to see if they'll ship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom