Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Niketown Boston still says they're dropping in July sometime!

P.s. anyone here actually cop the ray 8s and what sizes?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I'm going to see if i can get 4 pairs from NYC
they sed hoh boston n solefly in mia tho
does anyone have any footage of my campouts? and not any loyal fans photoshops
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

zyr12 wrote:
So those with a job gonna spend 3 to 4 days camping.. hm... opportunity cost guys.
don't be ignorant, i'm fortunate enough to be on the clock, and camp simultaneously  
i know im not the only 1, just the only to admit it on a thread
Camping out for shoes is not a job fam..get a real job..that requires you to ACTUALLY work..

I don't think there's gonna be 2561 pairs.

And to all you who think you're gonna be able to campout on Newbury St. @ NT...or outside of the Galleria with no rude interruptions from the Boston Police, lmao.

I stay in Miami and ive been wanting to pass by there for a while, ill take pics of the place and see if there are any campers at the moment stay tuned!!!

with the release of these and the fact that only Boston and Miami is getting them, it only makes me wish that Chicago got a exclusive PE release (such as MJ PEs)

The most I would wait is for a few hours. You dudes gonna go 4 days sitting in one spot without showering? Couldn't be me

Originally Posted by ill steelo

The most I would wait is for a few hours. You dudes gonna go 4 days sitting in one spot without showering? Couldn't be me
Don't even know why people are considering it...take a trip to Back Bay or Cambridge only for the authorities to tell you "come back when we open"
roll.gif

Newbury st. is the nicest shopping spot in the whole city...no way BPD is letting a bunch of us gather with tents, grub, music, whatever for an extended period of time.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

5 days was a rough estimate guys, the reason I said MAYBE 4-5 days is because I'm going by this...

"When the Blue Lobsters dropped people started camping Tuesday for a Saturday release i know people saying they gonna start camping a week before the release"
Best of luck to you guys. I love these. But its def not worth the time for me.

Pretty much.

These are nice but even if I was in one of the two spots to get these they wouldn't be worth the time. Good luck to all those trying to grab a pair!

damn, ppl camping 5 days for these?... 5 days of work will allow me to buy a couple of these with a reseller's price tag. 
This is stupid.

Pretty sure there are going to be significantly less than 2500 pairs of these, I've heard different people say theres going to be less than half of that

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Pretty sure there are going to be significantly less than 2500 pairs of these, I've heard different people say theres going to be less than half of that
Sources? I've heard that too, but on other boards
tired.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

damn, ppl camping 5 days for these?... 5 days of work will allow me to buy a couple of these with a reseller's price tag. 
This is stupid.
Basically this. Camping for more than a night is a waste of life.   

Back
Top Bottom