Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

remember, when he hit the last shot, the 14s weren't revealed yet. it was still 13s until that game. that was the 1st glimpse
Yo I still remember that game, thinking they were 13's most of the game (and still wanting a pair of 13's too). Then catching better looks, like wait a minute, these are the next model?! FIRE! Great days when not everything was leaked on the internet in advance, made some things more special.

2 days in a row FTL let me cart and wouldn’t let me complete checkout then took em out my cart

pulled up all the foot sites 30 min ago just in case and no sizes were showing, got on Twitter and saw all the big ppl reposted restock links now the sizes showed for me smh. Site kept giving me errors every time I tried to place order at the end. This sucks

2 days in a row FTL let me cart and wouldn’t let me complete checkout then took em out my cart

pulled up all the foot sites 30 min ago just in case and no sizes were showing, got on Twitter and saw all the big ppl reposted restock links now the sizes showed for me smh. Site kept giving me errors every time I tried to place order at the end. This sucks

i carted multiple times and got cart jacked several times. I even got to the last step of checkout. I’ll wait it out on these,i refuse to pay resell

just checked out another 14 on FTL to go along with yesterdays order. I did a similar thing with Royal Toes and both shipped at the same time

Yo wtf I carted again and it won’t let me checkout after I press place order smh

I’m goin through PayPal light speed auto log in and everything

just checked out another 14 on FTL to go along with yesterdays order. I did a similar thing with Royal Toes and both shipped at the same time
Man this is wild. Then they keep takin it out my cart then I gotta spam all over again

What happens if you get to the "place order" section, you click it to try to complete the order but it just hangs for several mins and gives and error....However i did get charged on my credit card?

Haven't been able to cart these (or Flints) from a computer on the FTL sites. Lucky to have still gotten pairs

Finally able to pick these up since they shut down the mall yesterday, heat :nthat:
3888C667-DF60-449B-B9E3-9B764A13CB12.jpeg

Bonus story:

In 2005 I bought some DS og black toe 14 (7 years old at that point) on ebay (for a steal im sure) and wore them my first day after moving to a new school senior year and had the whole school going crazy!

Halfway through the day the whole bottom (midsole/outsole) of one shoe, shark teeth included fell off, :lol: Had to walk around on the upper only, talk about embarrassing :rofl:

Footsites trash. Thought it was a good thing when I heard they canceling orders and not letting people get multiples but now they seem to be allowing cart jacking. It used to be a 5 min timer or something. Carted 13 shortly after restock tweet and I dissapeared then carted 12 and same thing happened couldn't check out either

Finally able to pick these up since they shut down the mall yesterday, heat :nthat:
3888C667-DF60-449B-B9E3-9B764A13CB12.jpeg

Bonus story:

In 2005 I bought some DS og black toe 14 (7 years old at that point) on ebay (for a steal im sure) and wore them my first day after moving to a new school senior year and had the whole school going crazy!

Halfway through the day the whole bottom (midsole/outsole) of one shoe, shark teeth included fell off, :lol: Had to walk around on the upper only, talk about embarrassing :rofl:
I love bonus stories.

Yesterday I was spamming the apps and on mobile with no luck
Then I went to desktop and got thru within 10 min

Back
Top Bottom