Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

^^^THANKS FOR THE PIC BUT I HAVE THAT COLORWAY AND POSTED PICS OF ME ROCKING THEM IN THIS THREAD. I JUST WANTED TO SEE A PIC OF SOMEONE ROCKING THE CAROLINA/BLK COLORWAY. DOESNT MATTER NOW BECAUSE MY PAIR WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AND I'LL POST PICS OF ME ROCKING THEM.

Originally Posted by nba0203

^^^^ heres a pic, i was in D.C. for spring break and caught some dude rocking them, honestly they dont look bad rocked casually i'll cop them when they go down to $100 and under
paprazzi much? 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

From Sole:

Jordan Brand Classic

West
ea735821e27ae35d5c546259b79b8ae6f93259a.jpg

East

a572569e12eed5346bdbdcd9c70b8a4ac8b3dde.jpg

Pretty nice colorways, the shoe has really grown on me since I first saw it.

I got a confirmation from Nike that these unc black/carolina blue 2010 are in fact GR's. They're going to be at NT's FTL's(maybe not all) and online. So for those of you that are scrambling. scramble no longer from the hype lol. Can't wait for mine from ST

The black/red JB Classics are very nice.

Glad to hear the black/UNCs are a GR. I know lots of people have been talking about them, so now we should all be able to get our pairs.

None of my local Footlocker/Footaction/Champs/Finish Line are getting the Black/Uni Blue 2010's. WTH?! I called the nearest NIketown, which is 300 miles away, and they said it was supposed to be a GR...

Something's not adding up...

mad.gif

So pissed. Wanted these since the first pics surfaced, now i missed out on shoetrends!  FML!

i sure was looking for this thread last week and couldnt find.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GOT MY PAIR TODAY, FLAWLESS

2vlwi8k.jpg

TINTED BLUE SOLES
pimp.gif
Glad you got a good pair my man.. I returned mine and got a flawless pair today as well that my shop got for me especially! They look SO GOOD...

Memphisboii, hop on ebay and snatch up a pair quick, some are still going for just under retail!

still waiting for my pair from shoetrends.... sideline footwear has a FSR for retail, hope that helps someone out.

^^^I like the way they look on the feet minus the tube socks
laugh.gif
Got the Welcome Homes and the UNC's for 120 a pair. I'm never paying 170 for this shoe. EVER. I did with that anniversary 010's but that was different, I sold them for 700.
happy.gif

ehhh on 2nd thought I'm not a fan of the Laser etching on the "West" pair...it should have been just suede

Black pair is
pimp.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom