Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

how to get promo codes? :D
Nike emailed customers free 2-day shipping, $25 and $50 gift cards a few days ago.  From the sounds of things, many people got cart jacked trying to input their respective codes for this release. 

I had no issues yesterday adding to cart, inputing promo code then checking out. But then again, I've lost a few pairs due to promo code errors.
A gamble non the less.
124ezcw.jpg

futuredhughes futuredhughes Everyone don't go by the retail price when it comes to trades, since only 2 stores in my whole state received the nightshades and they sold out fast they hold a little more value and are more sought out....while there are still ppl sitting on their 5labs and stores still has pairs, but I must admit your pics are making me lean towards a trade more and more

Definitely felt weird not grabbing anything yesterday with 4 J's dropping.
In my withdrawals I picked up a new pair of Kobe Crazy for $60 so it helped.
Hope I didn't regret not grabbing these though.

Last edited:
Definitely felt weird not grabbing anything yesterday with 4 J's dropping.
In my withdrawals I picked up a new pair of Kobe Crazy for $60 so it helped.
Hope I didn't regret not grabbing these though.
no regrets, u can always find them out there 

I cant believe they didn't put the leather sock liner in these joints. Wonder if they skimped or just got complaints on the leather liner in the Silver. I like the snug fit with the leather liner but damn my feets get super hot. 

Bet it''s gonna be a brutally hot or even unwearable outside for extended periods of time with that 3m and leather liner  on the silver shoe. When it Hits 110 degree here this summer, the silver are literally going to need iced.

What do yall think on the leather liner, they skimped on us or changed for other reasons

@FutureDHughes

not trying to hate cause your pics are very nice
you got a nice camera i'm guessing
but why would you put your shoes in the dirt ?

especially the lab 3's
that material is going to hold dirt on the shoe

the shoes cost so much to begin with

just curious

View media item 977689
View media item 977690
it looks like you have some poo by your shoe

Last edited:
Not sure about the blacks 5lab but the silver material doesnt hld dirt at all. At all. So easy to clean with just a damp towell man. Assume these are the same

For people looking to buy please wait...these can be had for retail in about a week not even. look at all the labs have been resale bombs 

i agree this shoe is another reseller loss

buy the lab shoes to wear even keep if you want
not to resell

its not worth the hassle after your local tax unless your in nj

people on nyc craigslist sell the black labs now for $300.00

why put up $245.00 just to make $50.00 profit
lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom