Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

@FutureDHughes

not trying to hate cause your pics are very nice
you got a nice camera i'm guessing
but why would you put your shoes in the dirt ?

especially the lab 3's
that material is going to hold dirt on the shoe

the shoes cost so much to begin with

just curious

it looks like you have some poo by your shoe

Naw its cool, but the material didn't hold dirt.

Wiped right off.

& the wasn't "poo", it was some moss on the grass.

Not sure about the blacks 5lab but the silver material doesnt hld dirt at all. At all. So easy to clean with just a damp towell man. Assume these are the same
but when you put a flash light to it, you can see all the imperfections, that's how it is with my silver pair -.- hate that

Silver 5Lab3 just copped.  I wanted the BLACK ONES haha..oh well, once a restock happens you want to check out ASAP.  Probably will go great w/the all black as a PACK.

Size 10.5.  I'll have to see them once i get them in to decide if I'll return them or just stock it.  I know I'll probably won't ever wear them.  The only SILVER shoes I'll ever wear would be the AM 97s.

Missed the restock completely. Was at work. I would have tried for those silver 5lab3s. Retail for them would have been nice. That was one hell of a restock

I'm not liking the toe box on these, they seem to be a little narrow. I knew they felt a little more snug than the regular 3's. It's too late for me to return the silver pair, so I will keep both, I just won't wear them for long periods of time

Last edited:
Just arrived.
iyn2x1.jpg

Tried online but couldn't cop. Anyone have a sz 9 or 8.5 they are willing to part with? I would greatly appreciate it. PM me... Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom