Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

Where’s this ‘printed’ not laser etched come from?

When i saw the first close up pics of these the laser etching did seem to only take of the surface rather than go as deep as orevious models, but im not convinced that means its printed by some other means. And i dont think they would call it laser if it wasnt.

No?

EE8AF208-FF3A-4E66-8E67-22AD68732D00.jpeg

Went to buy them in-store today and passed. It's definitely printed on the shoe like the Tattoos and Singles Days. Main reason I passed.

Oh ps. Full size runn sittin on nike australia sonyeah possible a disco shoe.

Got mine on the End raffle delivered to Australia from England cheaper than buying them from here. As usual.

I was going to cop at Footlocker in Sydney but all the deliveries are delayed. Hard for me to pick up if a week day release due to work, so got up just before 3am this morning for the release in the Nike store. Managed to cop there, now to wait for delivery.

Maybe I'd be able to get it cheaper from elsewhere, possiblly on discount. Personally though, if I like the shoe I'll pay the price to guarantee a pair.

Technically their not dubbed laser by nike
Screenshot_2019-01-19-17-51-33.png

None the less you could be correct, a laser may of been used to create this design.

When comparing to the black laser 4s from back in the day you could feel the design with your fingers, being the design was deeply etched in.

These 30th anniversaries seem like a overlay print.
Yeah thats what i said.

I was going to cop at Footlocker in Sydney but all the deliveries are delayed. Hard for me to pick up if a week day release due to work, so got up just before 3am this morning for the release in the Nike store. Managed to cop there, now to wait for delivery.

Maybe I'd be able to get it cheaper from elsewhere, possiblly on discount. Personally though, if I like the shoe I'll pay the price to guarantee a pair.
Yeah look theyre a damn good looking J4 at the end of the day and thats the fact of it.

CW can be rocked with just about anything.

Thats why i entered the end raffle for a chance to grab a pair just in case dudes went nuts on em.

As it stands though theyre sitting, like most jays these days.

I like em though and ill crack them out now and then quite happily in my rotation.

Nike has been weird with who delivers what lately
All my packages get delivered from UPS
But some of my bro's packages get delivered by fedex and one time it was same day delivery
We use the same shipping address

Been pretty tempted on these the last few days but something about them just doesn't sit right..
Hopefully we get the fire reds this year because those were my first J's..

Back
Top Bottom