Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Trying to like these, but if they really are vac tech it's an instant turn off to me. I don't consider that premium. I would never wear.

Trying to like these, but if they really are vac tech it's an instant turn off to me. I don't consider that premium. I would never wear.
exactly wouldnt say i wouldnt wear them but nikes selling people garbage at a premium vac tech is clearly a man made upper which saves them money on cutting pieces and stitching smh

The matching jacket 
mean.gif
   http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...grey/black/?cm=jordanclothing_search_redesign

exactly wouldnt say i wouldnt wear them but nikes selling people garbage at a premium vac tech is clearly a man made upper which saves them money on cutting pieces and stitching smh

Something tells me that unfortunately that tech is going to come to more Jordan's. I can see them doing it with III's and IV's

The BIN series was a dope idea that lost it's way. The idea makers at this brand try too hard to "tell a story" when the stories, the rich history that made this brand legendary, are in the retros already. They need to make their retros correct if they want to "educate" the masses. If they took some of their good concepts, (high quality, premium materials, NIKE AIR, OG looking boxes) into one line showcasing original colorways it would be incredible imo. Want to educate the new generation of collectors while reminding those of us who have been here from the start? Instead of making some convoluted element chart make a retro card like insert or mini poster ala the black cat IVs that showcase in some way the history of the shoe design wise and also the amazing things that MJ has done in them....of course how can a brand showcase it's history when the brand doesn't even know its own history? They have shown that time and time again.

This, to me, would bring the magic back in the original colorways and they can still crank out new colorways in mass quantities.

This idea makes too much sense for them to do it. Plus I think they're keeping that idea in their back pocket for when the well really runs dry. I think the OG 1's this year are a test.

In some weird way I actually kinda like these, I like the blue. It's something different than your usual red/black/white colorways...$250 tho? I think I'll be passing,

This is truly sad JB. $250?! For these POSs?

But nonetheless, they will sell out because they are limited and have some dumb gimmick that will play to the masses.

What the hell is this! I saw one pic, and then heard the price today. Although my mind was already made up, it is definate now. PASS! The price tag! Cmon! Please! Let these sit, teach JB we aint gotta junk for the price of gold. Regardless HB's and just ppl that wanna say 'yeh i got that limited kick" will buy and sell for twice the price too im sure. Disgrace to the 5, if they are trying to do another BIN like series, thats a disgrace as well, BIN's actually looked good! And had the quality along with it without a $250 price tag. Man i could go for days and buy the looks of the past few pages im not alone, all i see is RED! No elephant print, just RED! Jordans are being so played out, and that hurts to even admit it

I usually never quote pics but I saw this on page 1 of this thread and it had me DYING ROTFL!!

id put them on the wall as a form of art but wouldnt catch me wearing them especially wanting $250 retail....boot it

I have been one of the main supporters of this shoe but I must say after seeing that I'm taken back a little, less than stunning ill say lol.

They kind of remind me of a women's dress shoe or something. That's way too much elephant print for me. The EP ate the rest of the shoe!

"We got news From JB sources 20,000 pairs made globally. Good luck!" Via TheClosetCollector
Everyone just went from, Pass, to, I gotta get these!! Haha, like he said GL! Im just gonna sit on the side lines and watch to see how much they end up reselling for. I couldnt even wear them so i am 100% not wasting my time in september, hopefully something else drops.

I knew these were going to be a limited release to begin with. But in no way am I gonna pay $250 for a pair of Vs with elephant print all over the upper. I just wanna see the guy who is willing to pay resell price for a pair of these

Back
Top Bottom