Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

I liked it on the 02 retro but I always thought the OG's were just a victim of oxidation and time.

Edit: Yo.. I'd actually like to see the OG tongue return. It's sooo subtle and dark but still grey and patterned.. I'm guesing time didnt change that too much but it looks dope next to the super obvious lighter grey shades.

Last edited:
Born in 89 and I call em raptors
born in 83, grew up in Illinois during the bulls run, my name is Jordan... I call them playoffs :wink: but then again I'm a bulls fan first so if you are just a sneakerhead u will prob will call them raptors because that nickname came later and stuck with a new generation

anyway who cares, to each their own as long as Nike retro's them right for the first time (no neon purple and no one tone black like those crap retros of the past), you can call them the McNuggets vii's for all I care

but I can remember getting back into sneakers around 2010ish and online kids for sure forced all these silly names for Jordan retros like shamus you can look at past threads on here and find that era of forced naming I'm sure

Also do you remember growing up and calling Air Jordan's by their year? there was no "this is the Jordan 7 or Jordan 9" it was always "the 95 Jordans, the 97 Jordans" haha I am showing my age for sure now

as long as you guys got my point that most sneaker heads are nerds with a forced sense of cool that comes from being addicted to retail, my work here is done, see ya kids, I got my nike talk fill for life
16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

as long as you guys got my point that most sneaker heads are nerds with a forced sense of cool that comes from being addicted to retail, my work here is done, see ya kids, I got my nike talk fill for life
I mean, I kind of agree. I buy what I like or what’s nostalgic exclusively. More so strictly Jordan’s and Performance Bball Shoes (which I use to actually play)

I never seen so much hardcore gatekeeping on NT. :sick:

I grew up calling these Raptors. Just what people called em, sneakerhead circle whatever you wanna call it. The real ones know its Playoffs, or whatever you wanna call it cool. :lol: They are still also known as Raptors and we having these old heads over here trying to correct people on whats right when they also know they are known as Raptors. Good lord. Im 32, im calling these Raptors you can call em Playoffs, it aint that serious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom