Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

These IX's are whack ! The reason why it sold out was because it has the tag of "limited". MOST OG ix CWs are nice, but these new CW on this particular shoe make the IX's look fake as **** !

lol ok mr. "intheshoegame"
mean.gif

That's extremely limited correct?
I would say yes. If you think about it, 10,000 pairs / 50 states = 200 pairs per state.

That's fairly limited considering some shoe stores get more than 200 pairs of a single shoe.

And if you broke that up even more, say your state has 4 major cities. Down to 50 pair per city. In my city there is for sure at least 25 national shoe chain stores. So if your local store had only 2 pairs for you on a RD that would pretty much suck.

Obviously certain states have less or more shoe spots than others, but you get the picture. Not many to go around if you divide it up evenly.

Crossing my fingers on the rest, but this is the start of good news.

"Great News! Your Nike.com order is headed your way."

was it a 2nd order or did you only order 1?
order thru a diff name diff addy tied to the same paypal account.. but a diff debit card 

im wondering if they had issues with that. im 100% clueless tho as to the reasoning especially since you were the 1st to post you had a pair canceled. sounds like your other order is still processing tho.

im wondering if they had issues with that. im 100% clueless tho as to the reasoning especially since you were the 1st to post you had a pair canceled. sounds like your other order is still processing tho.
other order says inprogress so hopefully it goes thru...if not ill just use those funds on the black toe ones and call it a month lol 

i ordered 2 separate pairs on same card same address, got 1 already in the mail even though i ordered regular shipping, other pair still says preparing to ship..wonder if they are canceling this one?

phone was taking too long 

live chat was quicker

Bobbi: It appears that there was another order found with your information for this same style and since the quantity limit was 1 per consumer, the order was cancelled. 

live chat was quicker

Bobbi
: It appears that there was another order found with your information for this same style and since the quantity limit was 1 per consumer, the order was cancelled. 

cold blooded. sounds like some people got thru tho. they did say order 1 was going through, right?

live chat was quicker

Bobbi
: It appears that there was another order found with your information for this same style and since the quantity limit was 1 per consumer, the order was cancelled. 

Do they cancel 1 or both?

they are good......real good probably should used an address in another town with my cousin.....

^^^ sounds like you used the same ndc account and just used different payment information.
its generally best practice to have a different account or have a gift card and check out as a guest using a different shipping name, email, etc. you'd have to pay shipping for checking out a guest tho.

^^^ sounds like you used the same ndc account and just used different payment information.
its generally best practice to have a different account or have a gift card and check out as a guest using a different shipping name, email, etc. you'd have to pay shipping for checking out a guest tho.
2 diff ndc accounts.....i used 2 names....same first names diff last names....that got it flagged ....i know what to do now.....test run now i know what to do 

Back
Top Bottom