Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

basically in the chat she explained every pair goes thru inspection for fraud or multiple pairs likeness in names addy's etc thats the cancelled order process 

I wonder if those will pop back up or if they already did. you could always try to score them again
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got the shipping email for both my pairs that i ordered using the same CC.
diff addy?

im wondering if they are just checking random orders and you just didn't come out good.

technically, you should be able to use the same addy since you could be a college student living in an apartment with a roommate.
if you used the same paypal tho, that could have been the trigger for a canceled order especially since 1 of the contacts should be unverified since the name is different AND its the same payment source.

the key difference is that paypal is its own payment system. like a 3rd party system so ndc might have to do a little more to validate/receive payment than if someone used the same cc using nike's payment system.

Last edited:
im wondering if they are just checking random orders and you just didn't come out good.

technically, you should be able to use the same addy since you could be a college student living in an apartment with a roommate.
if you used the same paypal tho, that could have been the trigger for a canceled order especially since 1 of the contacts should be unverified since the name is different AND its the same payment source.

the key difference is that paypal is its own payment system. like a 3rd party system so ndc might have to do a little more to validate/receive payment than if someone used the same cc using nike's payment system.
yeah now i know how to do the system.....definitely gonna cop on there for the black toes...and fnl as well footlocker system sucks at least for me

ndc and fnl i have been to get thru 

I double up all the time on NDC with "limit 1 per" items and have only had one order canceled and that was because I accidentally ordered twice using the same NDC user name. I haven't had a problem with using a different NDC log in, different shipping address, different card, but both same billing address.

This has to be it. I used the same shipping and billing address for both of my orders, but on different Nike accounts and I got shipment confirmation earlier today.

diff addy?

Same billing and shipping addy..

even spoke to the NDC rep to cancel 1 over the phone and he said since both orders are passed a grace period for cancellation they will both ship... and today i got shipment confirmation.

Multiple orders on NDC are doable. Just make sure you use different payment methods and emails when using Guest Checkout

Also used the same NDC account... real lucky i guess. Hope i get this kind of luck on the 25th!!

yeah u won 

both of my screens with the wait lines went through... was really only trying for 1 pair..ended up with 2. completely unintentional and I even tried to cancel 1 calling Nike! I guess you could call that winning.

^^^^ thanks. I honestly like the white bottom more. It gives a certain contrast to the shoe. I just got these as a collectors piece.

^^^^ thanks. I honestly like the white bottom more. It gives a certain contrast to the shoe. I just got these as a collectors piece.
its like the non blundered photo blues the black bottoms and the slim jenkins from the persona kilroy pack

its like an assortment of options ....slim is a diff shade of blue but u know they all look similar based on the color schemes

i ended up with a 12 i meant to click 11 and 10.5 just to see which 1 i would get ahh well

Back
Top Bottom