Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

I got both these shoes. I got the 6's for free and the 11's for $180 from a friend just in December ....I'm satisfied..Both are clean too

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

bought 2 packs. got a 3rd pack with the JORDAN on the eyelets. Sold 1 pack for $550 at the time. still have the 2 on ice.  
smokin.gif

they were the only pack worth getting...better yet, the only pack worth being assembled. i still have a ds set in a 13.

I cant believe they actually disgraced the dmp name by putting it on that worthless 1s pack and 7s pack. the quality is no where near the qp of the 11/6 dmps.......SMDH

I pass on them. for 500 then copped a year later for 650 from a fellow nt'er in a 10.5 but tha 6s were to big & da 11s to tight lol. needless to say i rocked them both hard & sold them for a nice profit

i love them. i've got a DS SZ 11 & 11.5, A NDS SZ 12 & A DS SZ 12 DMP VI.
i got the SZ 11 last year in scottsdale, AZ at SHIEKH for retail during ALL-STAR WEEKEND...

wish i could find a size 14 cuz i love this package. I dount any package can/could top this one.

I've owned like 3-4 different pairs of these. Bought the package after release day for 400, sold for 600. Bought the package again from a seller for 300 about a year ago, sold again. Bought the 11s that were beat for 20 dollars, cleaned them to look brand new, and sold for those 240. Then bought the package off a friend to keep for awhile, and then sell them off. (but not for profit)

I love these shoes. Release was crazy and I was disappointed when I couldn't get my pair that day. Oh and I'm not a reseller, my intention was to keep and wear each pair, but coincidently, I needed money, and the value for these were high at that time.

I need to get myself this pack. Just need to have a steady cash flow and they will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom