Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

A pic from another pg
ipxqgo.jpg

I just love how people just always toss out the "these will probably be limited" line.

It's about time JB gave us something with darker colours.Though, in saying that, why does the V have a lighter colour midsole at the back. Looks terrible.

I like the black netting though LOL
me too... reminds me of bin's

also i like the 5s because when the icy soles yellow i think it will still go well with the shoe... (probably even better) lol

Last edited:
These days i always feel a sense of relief when i realize i don't want a certain release...
i won't be copping any of these.
Good luck to those of you who really want these to wear 8)

Everybody post pass but we all know where you'll be at once drop occurs because you rather be what the talks about not be forgot about, The thirst is to real, I'll admit it to, I would'nt mess any drop if I could afford it

Everybody post pass but we all know where you'll be at once drop occurs because you rather be what the talks about not be forgot about, The thirst is to real, I'll admit it to, I would'nt mess any drop if I could afford it
I know where I'll be, knocked out in my bed.

foot soldier, I don't know if everybody tryna say they won't cop so they feel that their chances are better in getting them but i know when something other than the norms drop and something so irregular hits its only gonna be worth money in the long run, you know when i first seen the yeezy i was ugly as F*** but now i just wanna em cuz they just different

foot soldier, I don't know if everybody tryna say they won't cop so they feel that their chances are better in getting them but i know when something other than the norms drop and something so irregular hits its only gonna be worth money in the long run, you know when i first seen the yeezy i was ugly as F*** but now i just wanna em cuz they just different
I'm not sure what anyone's motives are for copping them or not, or saying they are or arent, but, as for me I just don't like the way they look and don't buy shoes I wouldn't wear. If they are worth money, that's great and all but I'm not gonna buy them just because of that.

Back
Top Bottom