Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

laugh.gif
Let's not forget about this one:

Dude's redefining OD like it's his occupation.

Last edited:
I never saw that one :smh:

He's just giving his money away. I hope he doesn't end up broke after he retires.

Why can't people ever give us some decent first looks at shoes?

Last edited:
dese and da black tongue fire red 5 are da only 5s im picking up. cant wait for 6s next year.

Fat Joe just got busted for tax evasion and he's still copping kicks. What a clown
laugh.gif

Don't blame him though, those Vs are fire.

Fat Joe just got busted for tax evasion and he's still copping kicks. What a clown :lol:

Don't blame him though, those Vs are fire.

Yeah, because a pair of kicks would put a big dent in his bill

He probably got them for free from JB FYI :rolleyes

Them olive 5's look too hard! Definite cop, always wanted a pair in a similar colourway to the Undefeated 4's, colourway on these is on point, the 2 tone midsole is a little off, but doesn't take anything away from these!

Anyway know when these will be releasing?

really was looking forward to falling back after the toro iv's... the v's have made me second guess that

Sometimes I like the V's, and other times :\

I wonder how hard they will be to get.

The 3's look the most ok out of all of them. Not gonna cop though, I'm not crazy about colorway [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Really feeling the colors on the Vs but it will come down to the actual material of the upper for me.

Last edited:
They look kinda dope
Don't like them AT ALL.  I like the early concepts that were being released.

They are clearly black in this picture, and appear to be covered in suede.  The one's Fat Joe have on look green, and some kind of shiny leather.
I am trying to account for the light but they don't look as dark as I imagined they would from early pics.

Again the V's look green in this picture as well.  Looks like I might be $350 richer if the above pictures are the final products.  My only hope is the III's stay true to concept.

Back
Top Bottom