Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

i wouldnt be surprised if nike is testing this FCFS process again. DUDES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT RSVP ARE THE SAME DUDES IN LINE CAUSING TROUBLE. 
no matter what nike/jb do for relesae dates it still doesnt matter. there will always be someone/thing that will mess it up. if its not the BOTS then its the Employees. ETC ETC. to resolve this issue you either need to become RICH, or become a celebrity (so shop like RIF/sneakeryeti) will recognize u.

no matter what nike/jb do for relesae dates it still doesnt matter. there will always be someone/thing that will mess it up. if its not the BOTS then its the Employees. ETC ETC. to resolve this issue you either need to become RICH, or become a celebrity (so shop like RIF/sneakeryeti) will recognize u.
nah, if its FCFS, more times than not, things run smoothly.

they should just go back to FCFS TBH. 

Couldnt have said it better myself!

welp look like fcfs for all niketowns receiving them. rsvp dead for now
If that is true, expect the heads to camp out early. Hell, they could even be out there right now as we speak.
It's going to be the same ole crew with their ghost chairs here in LA. I'm sure all the LA cats know who I'm talking about
laugh.gif

Just when u thought it was getting easier to buy shoes, Nike decides to pull this stunt..
I personally like this. Reminds me of '06 where I had to go through all types of hurdles to get all the AF1's that were releasing that year. However, the hunt and satisfaction of actually getting a pair after the challenging search made me appreciate them more. Making it difficult like this is what brings excitement to the game. And there's a difference between difficult and impossible. Difficult is doing your homework and actually having to do more than be at your computer at 8am on a Saturday. Impossible were the Blk/Gold Patent Leather I's
sick.gif
. Difficult is having a fighting chance of getting them. Impossible is simply you never stood a chance in the first place.

All of this is being said because I truly only want the IV's out of the pack and they're relatively easy to get. If the IV's were as limited as the V's, I'd be cursing out JB myself...

Last edited:
welp look like fcfs for all niketowns receiving them. rsvp dead for now
Hmm alright nike. I tried to pay for an rsvp and call it a day but since you always gotta be difficult...

*Nas.gif*

We'll see who fears and who doesn't

Last edited:
Anybody know if da closet collector dude is legit? He stays with exclusive heat for sale real early. I'm kinda iffy about that. Unless he has the uber connect.

I personally like this. Reminds me of '06 where I had to go through all types of hurdles to get all the AF1's that were releasing that year. However, the hunt and satisfaction of actually getting a pair after the challenging search made me appreciate them more. Making it difficult like this is what brings excitement to the game. And there's a difference between difficult and impossible. Difficult is doing your homework and actually having to do more than be at your computer at 8am on a Saturday. Impossible were the Blk/Gold Patent Leather I's:x . Difficult is having a fighting chance of getting them. Impossible is simply you never stood a chance in the first place.

All of this is being said because I truly only want the IV's out of the pack and they're relatively easy to get. If the IV's were as limited as the V's, I'd be cursing out JB myself...

I agree, getting out and beating the pavement will reap rewards maybe even for future releases.. Ill take this quasi new system any day, because its really just the old system. No silly rsvp and twitter links, just go to ndc and search for the shoes or go to a B&M and buy them.. I honestly think getting the 3s and 4s shouldn't be that hard to get, if people get up get out and do something (G.O.O.D.I E MOB)

Any updates from the infamous @NikeDC?? They tweeted that they currently have no info on the pack and to check back on a later date. 

Jj saying they releasing the fear 5s alone with the black tongue red 5s on the 31th. Not sure if I believe them. Ask them bout 3 different times today and got he same answer. We'll see I guess

So the 5s just became impossible for me to get, no RSVP :frown: I stay to far away to travel for a raffle ticket and I can't get in line to camp until Friday evening. Wonder what resale is going to be, might be the first pair I cop from a reseller since Nike wants to play games with this release.

im a little shocked there doing fcfs on a qs release..i guess nike tired of the rsvp sites, evilside helped knock those rsvp out they havent made any money in 3 weeks haha
RSVPs that weren't picked up just went to mostly unsophisticated sneakerheads.

Back
Top Bottom