Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

No RSVP? Great............ 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't someone shot in Vegas while camping for the IV Green Glow?  Why would they want to go back to FCFS... imagine the madness when the Yeezy releases in Oct. 

Max 40 Pairs for 22 Million People in Australia and thats just the Fear 5's, we arnt getting 3's or 4's. Can anybody help me cop the 5's please? Really appreciate it, 3's if not. :smile:

crikey mate! I got a better chance at finding a virgin prostitute in fishwick than getting a pair of 5s in AU!

(i know, i know, "cool story bro")
One of my three local spots texted me today saying "I got your 12 on the Vs launching this Saturday."
I hadn't planned on picking them up, even though I've liked them since the first photos leaked.
So I texted her back, "I'll be in to check them out this afternoon."
Like I said, I'm not planning on getting these, but I wanted to see them in person.
I get there and she hands me the box... I didn't look at the sticker or anything, just unboxed them.
THEY WERE THE FIRE RED Vs :smh:
"These don't drop Saturday, and this isn't the Fear V," I told her.
She responds with, "Oh, I was going to sell these Saturday, I better not huh."
Half the time she doesn't know what she's selling, but this time she blew me away...
Talking about she was gonna sell them this Saturday :smh:
I told her she owes me a discount on the Taxis and Steels for saving her from selling the FR-V a week early.
She said "ok," and gave me some red no-show Dri-Fit socks for driving there for no reason.
:nerd:

Jj saying they releasing the fear 5s alone with the black tongue red 5s on the 31th. Not sure if I believe them. Ask them bout 3 different times today and got he same answer. We'll see I guess

I wouldn't be surprise if BackPack Jimmy, pull a stunt with the 5s the way they did with the bron corks

Stores usually get their stock 1-2 weeks in advance... I doubt they told you the truth.

In most cases this is true BUT for whatever reason the fear pack has been handled differently. Nothing even showed up in the system until this afternoon when the Size 8 stock photo pairs popped up at the website photo labs. No FNL has their shipment yet to my knowledge.

In most cases this is true BUT for whatever reason the fear pack has been handled differently. Nothing even showed up in the system until this afternoon when the Size 8 stock photo pairs popped up at the website photo labs. No FNL has their shipment yet to my knowledge.
Wow, RD is in 4 days that's crazy

I would be amazed if they go FCFS for this release. 

All the issues with security (21 Mercer, robberies, etc.) would make that a very gutsy call.  They could be trying something new, I just don't think it is FCFS.  

With that said, very possible that I'm wrong.

Wasn't someone shot in Vegas while camping for the IV Green Glow?  Why would they want to go back to FCFS... imagine the madness when the Yeezy releases in Oct. 

Yeah someone was shot out here in Vegas. What's crazy is that the finishline from the very same mall is getting all three shoes.

Just when u thought it was getting easier to buy shoes, Nike decides to pull this stunt..

I personally like this. Reminds me of '06 where I had to go through all types of hurdles to get all the AF1's that were releasing that year. However, the hunt and satisfaction of actually getting a pair after the challenging search made me appreciate them more. Making it difficult like this is what brings excitement to the game. And there's a difference between difficult and impossible. Difficult is doing your homework and actually having to do more than be at your computer at 8am on a Saturday. Impossible were the Blk/Gold Patent Leather I's:x . Difficult is having a fighting chance of getting them. Impossible is simply you never stood a chance in the first place.

All of this is being said because I truly only want the IV's out of the pack and they're relatively easy to get. If the IV's were as limited as the V's, I'd be cursing out JB myself...
The 2001 release? I remember those being an easy cop.

Yeah someone was shot out here in Vegas. What's crazy is that the finishline from the very same mall is getting all three shoes.

was told it was gang related and had no involvement with the folks camping out.

makes for an interesting night to say the least.

I personally like this. Reminds me of '06 where I had to go through all types of hurdles to get all the AF1's that were releasing that year. However, the hunt and satisfaction of actually getting a pair after the challenging search made me appreciate them more. Making it difficult like this is what brings excitement to the game. And there's a difference between difficult and impossible. Difficult is doing your homework and actually having to do more than be at your computer at 8am on a Saturday. Impossible were the Blk/Gold Patent Leather I's:x . Difficult is having a fighting chance of getting them. Impossible is simply you never stood a chance in the first place.

All of this is being said because I truly only want the IV's out of the pack and they're relatively easy to get. If the IV's were as limited as the V's, I'd be cursing out JB myself...

Yes yes! Very similar to the ls series jb used to do. Not impossible, just hard to get. I had to drive 2 hr for my 8's and lasered xv. Not the new york, chi, mia, lv or la releases

Back
Top Bottom