Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

1671765133094.jpeg

cause they would go on sale....................my bad if that was not the case your way, but a lot of people had the chromes cause they were cheap. at the end of the day they were plain black shoes with jordan to bout. only melos were relatively harder to cop cause they didn't do PE colorways like that back then.
thats why i bought a bunch of um back then lol back then i bought anything and the 2's always went on sale. the unc lows were my fav. not sure why they didnt retro those but retroed an inverted low of that colorway a few years back.
th.jpeg-74.jpg

th.jpeg-75.jpg

thats why i bought a bunch of um back then lol back then i bought anything and the 2's always went on sale. the unc lows were my fav. not sure why they didnt retro those but retroed an inverted low of that colorway a few years back.
th.jpeg-74.jpg

th.jpeg-75.jpg
I remember those! That was the year when JB had the "alternate" colorways for some 2's including these lows and the black and red 2's as well as the 4's and 7's.

That man gave us “I’m Bad”…. So no LL slander will be tolerated🤣🤣🤣

Bigger And Deffer

"Down to the rhythm that'll rock the walls,
Cold sportin' Air Jordans and I'm on the ball!"

"Hard like Haystacks Calhoun
Callin' me a sucka boy you pushin' a broom!

If you try and pull an Ace you'll get punched in the face
All eyes are on my posse when we come in the place!"

th.jpeg-74.jpg

th.jpeg-75.jpg
Heres my “off white” version. 😂 placed the tag there for kicks. Looking forward to the real UNC lows next year or even the women’s unc/red Korea 3 ish 2s lows.

80E8A381-1AB5-47EE-9075-D9FF1498FD65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom