What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I would get some acetone and rub it off and repaint using angelus matte black and spray with krylon matte finisher but that's just me. Kinda expensive to do if you don't already have the tools.
Might as well exchange or return them instead of repainting a brand new shoe that’s already been painted

lol i dont know which mod keeps deleting my post with my pic showing that old dude trolling with his fake hibb order, and i dont know why.

im not gonna post it again, but am i breaking a rule?

Yes i prefer mine on the tighter side as well but theses are too tight and the mold is more narrow ---- anyways my favorite pair of all time so always happy to have another pair but theyre not comfortable... MANY new Jordan fans dont understand that one of the main reasons OG Jordans and first run retros were so popular is that they actually felt great on feet

To be fair, those OGs were meant to be performance models though. Newer retros are clearly labeled lifestyle models.

20180221_165216 copy.jpg

*I'd just leave it alone too.

legit almost spat out my water at work

i already did cuz i realize somebody doesnt like it. did i break a rule?

No not really breaking the rules as much as filling the thread with crap that no one really cares about. If you have problem with what he posts, report it and let the staff take care of it.

half of this thread is people nitpicking and complaining about and repeating stuff nobody really cares about lol that dude getting caught lying was actually hilarious and brought a few laughs to this thread but ok. guess im the example today.

Last edited:
These look awesome on feet with the Nike Air on the back, holy.

Waiting patiently for my pear from Nike.ca, ordered on Saturday 3 am and shipped out from Netherlands on February 20th. Apparently landed in my city today at noon.

half of this thread is people nitpicking and complaining about and repeating stuff nobody really cares about lol but ok. guess im the example today.

Yeah but those people are “nitpicking and complaining” about the BC III, Which is the topic of the thread. Your just calling out a member over and over again. Let it go.

8F414FE5-E2F7-4131-9FFD-5662F80D7B14.jpeg
Just got these from SNS, really nice in hand. Too bad SNS removed PR from the dropdown menu of states (yeah I know we aren’t a state) but it was nice while it lasted (15 or so orders in the last 1.5 years with them). $75 shipping charge now and listed as a Country so nah, I’m good. Nice late birthday gift to myself (it was 2 days ago).

Last edited:
UPS drivers have way more packages to deliver than DHL. You can't expect that to happen with UPS or Fedex. Best thing they can do is ring the doorbell depending on the driver.

Im cool with mine he wont deliver if i ant home. He will skip my house and come back. A couple of cold bottles of water every once and a while in the summer gose a long way

Awesome ! My SNKRS pair just delivered(flawless), just waiting on my other 2 from Hibbetts and I’ll come back and post a comparison of the 3 once I have all of them in hand. I sized down .5 on one pair so I’ll let you all know how the sizing compares too.
So far this has been a great release for a true grail retro

Yeah but those people are “nitpicking and complaining” about the BC III, Which is the topic of the thread. Your just calling out a member over and over again. Let it go.

i was calling a member out for misinforming and trolling people about the BC III. may not have been about quality etc, but was still pertaining to the BC III. i get the part about doing it over and over tho, my bad. but he kept doubling down on it, so he kept getting that pressure lol.

thanks for clarification tho. moving on

Back
Top Bottom