Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

any family pics of recent customs you've done? i remember your yellow trinity 1s from back in the day :pimp:

Crazy that you remember that. That was when I was just getting better at it. I don't unfortunately since I stopped doing it for othera, and I've been too busy with orders. Might bring it back. Just for fun.

will these be going up? on my lost but bery low on my lost so probably won’t cop for a few more months

I wish these would drop
Screenshot_2020-02-26-10-12-58.png

Damn I got a confession. First time I felt like I betrayed myself and pulled a hype beast move lol. So I got both the NA and the CHI version of these. I initially wanted to keep both but a few expenses just came up and it's best to probably cut down on unnecessary doubling. So which do I keep and which do I get rid of? Debated hard to myself. Verdict: Keeping the CHI pair for" obvious" reasons even though I think deep down inside of me the NA looks better on the back smhhh lol. Flame me ya'll I deserve it !!

Damn I got a confession. First time I felt like I betrayed myself and pulled a hype beast move lol. So I got both the NA and the CHI version of these. I initially wanted to keep both but a few expenses just came up and it's best to probably cut down on unnecessary doubling. So which do I keep and which do I get rid of? Debated hard to myself. Verdict: Keeping the CHI pair for" obvious" reasons even though I think deep down inside of me the NA looks better on the back smhhh lol. Flame me ya'll I deserve it !!

air for sure

Chi pair. Might be the only time jb puts out a city tab. But who knows. Plus everyone will have the air pairs. Atleast yours will be different.

You probably can get the Nike air pair for discount down the road.

Nah, that's just smart. Keep the unique, limited pair. The air pair should be able to be had around retail for a few months, so if circumstances were to change and you decided to double again, it would be MUCH easier and less costly to hunt down the GR.

I need to get the chi pair myself.

Like the colorway, but the quality and craftsmanship is lacking. Went through pairs that had dents in the toebox. I still doubled up but Jordan Brand do better! :smh:

$20 off is cool, but I’d really hate to see these with a much better discount later on and missing out.

Speaking of the different versions’ reds, can someone please post direct side by side comparisons of the two versions? For the life of me I cannot tell a difference in the colors even on my huge tv.

Back
Top Bottom