Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by create24chaos

got 4 pair from Nordstrom back in 01, bout to get a couple more this year.  Thanks JB
how did Nordstrom rack get AJIII's?  Must have been a cool buyer.

I didn't say rack player.  Straight Nordy bro.  I didn't even realize they was out.  I was walking by the mens shoe dept and seen em on the counter.  You know damn well I walked right over and asked the guy when they come out and he said he didnt know and would go check.  Came back and told me they could sell em that day.  Swooped 4 sz 10's and the rest was history.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by create24chaos

got 4 pair from Nordstrom back in 01, bout to get a couple more this year.  Thanks JB
how did Nordstrom rack get AJIII's?  Must have been a cool buyer.

I didn't say rack player.  Straight Nordy bro.  I didn't even realize they was out.  I was walking by the mens shoe dept and seen em on the counter.  You know damn well I walked right over and asked the guy when they come out and he said he didnt know and would go check.  Came back and told me they could sell em that day.  Swooped 4 sz 10's and the rest was history.

i need a better strategy to get these since i had a hell of a morning trying to cop the white ones today. damn 3s brought me out of my hiatus. anyway, cant wait for june!

i need a better strategy to get these since i had a hell of a morning trying to cop the white ones today. damn 3s brought me out of my hiatus. anyway, cant wait for june!

I need these. I held off on buying these after market hoping these would drop state side.

I need these. I held off on buying these after market hoping these would drop state side.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'd rather have regular packaging at a lower price

white cements are my fav jordan of all time and i passed at that ridiculous price

well then prepare to never buy a sig Jordan again... unless of course you like the garbage that trickle down to the outlets and sales wracks.. not to say that is always true, as there is deals to be had all over, but, if you passed on your favorite Jordan of all time for a mark-up of $25, you must be hurtin.. sorry about your luck.

i'd rather have regular packaging at a lower price

white cements are my fav jordan of all time and i passed at that ridiculous price

well then prepare to never buy a sig Jordan again... unless of course you like the garbage that trickle down to the outlets and sales wracks.. not to say that is always true, as there is deals to be had all over, but, if you passed on your favorite Jordan of all time for a mark-up of $25, you must be hurtin.. sorry about your luck.

smh, dog, i still have the 03 white cements in perfect condition and they were $99 back then

the 11 white cements are $149, the same price 13's used to retail for

yes the white cements are my fav but enough is enough, me still having the 03's made it an even easier decision

relax...

smh, dog, i still have the 03 white cements in perfect condition and they were $99 back then

yes the white cements are my fav but enough is enough, me still having the 03's made it an even easier decision

relax...

I found this discussion over $25 ironic from someone with

"If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!"

in their sig

I found this discussion over $25 ironic from someone with

"If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!"

in their sig

relax...
^Thank You. More of a $50 mark up. Inflation I guess...or to cover the cost of the new box and hang tag, lol, rediculous. I had to pass too, still sitting on 2 DS pairs from '03 myself...but the True Blues are a definite pick up this summer.

relax...
^Thank You. More of a $50 mark up. Inflation I guess...or to cover the cost of the new box and hang tag, lol, rediculous. I had to pass too, still sitting on 2 DS pairs from '03 myself...but the True Blues are a definite pick up this summer.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I wonder if these'll get the same package treatment as the White / Cement IIIs... 
nerd.gif

hopefully
tired.gif
pimp.gif

it'll be dope if the inside of the box was blue.. not like the red inside for the cements

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I wonder if these'll get the same package treatment as the White / Cement IIIs... 
nerd.gif

hopefully
tired.gif
pimp.gif

it'll be dope if the inside of the box was blue.. not like the red inside for the cements

Back
Top Bottom