Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

was on eastbay.com and said i had to wait 4 hrs to process my order. hecky naw. went to another site and copped for under retail. chea.

Failed with Eastbay and Finishline but thanks to those who posted the Twitter link, I was able to get them through Nike.com
pimp.gif

was on eastbay.com and said i had to wait 4 hrs to process my order. hecky naw. went to another site and copped for under retail. chea.

Failed with Eastbay and Finishline but thanks to those who posted the Twitter link, I was able to get them through Nike.com
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Seriously this kid is delusional these will be all over the place.
2011 Cement III Prices
It's minimal profit, though, especially with the cut you have to give to Flight Club which is not negotiable.

Just using my size as an example, the average price goes for $205, even if you got them with a discount, you don't get much in profit.

Do you though, the resale game is weak nowadays since the market is flooded.
quite the opposite 

its weak on here because everyone wants something for nothing 

the key is to sell other ways besides online message boards and FC

i been making really good cash selling to stores with no accounts in the past 2 months and non cheap niketalkers 

2011 Cement III Prices
It's minimal profit, though, especially with the cut you have to give to Flight Club which is not negotiable.

Just using my size as an example, the average price goes for $205, even if you got them with a discount, you don't get much in profit.

quite the opposite 

its weak on here because everyone wants something for nothing 

the key is to sell other ways besides online message boards and FC

i been making really good cash selling to stores with no accounts in the past 2 months and non cheap niketalkers 

Originally Posted by JayXL14

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?

You should be fine, the only time I have seen them cancel from here was the cool grey release when people were buying 3 pairs at a time. They sent out confirmations then cancelations.
Thanks a lot.. This is my first time buying online because I didn't trust it before.. Were the Cool Grey's as easy as this? Now I know about the cookies and stuff, and NEXT time (prolly Concords), I will go STRAIGHT to the link instead of having to find it.

Anyway, were the Cool Greys like this? I'm wondering because of the Concords.. I'm only planning on getting 1 pair, MAYBE 2. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Oh no way.  The Cool Greys basically made Finishline's website crash.  Eastbay had me on a 5 1/2 hour wait.  Needless to say, I didn't get them.  The CGs were a nightmare online.  Everything since has been cake.  Cement 3s, Playoff 13s, and Bordeaux (spell check) 7s were all easy.

2011 Cement III Prices

As 160deep said, Cements have jumped through the roof. Why? Because it's summer, because it's a pair of clean white classic Js. Because IIIs crack. It's hard to keep a pair fresh and clean. The haters can go ahead and hate. Generaiya will hold these for months, if not a year. Generaiya will probably get a better return than the S&P 500 in the next 12 months 
grin.gif

"Minimal profit" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Didn't know people on here turn down free money 
nerd.gif

just copped off NDC got my confirmation and paid 174...but im cool. as long as i got the confirmation im straight right?

You should be fine, the only time I have seen them cancel from here was the cool grey release when people were buying 3 pairs at a time. They sent out confirmations then cancelations.
Thanks a lot.. This is my first time buying online because I didn't trust it before.. Were the Cool Grey's as easy as this? Now I know about the cookies and stuff, and NEXT time (prolly Concords), I will go STRAIGHT to the link instead of having to find it.

Anyway, were the Cool Greys like this? I'm wondering because of the Concords.. I'm only planning on getting 1 pair, MAYBE 2. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Oh no way.  The Cool Greys basically made Finishline's website crash.  Eastbay had me on a 5 1/2 hour wait.  Needless to say, I didn't get them.  The CGs were a nightmare online.  Everything since has been cake.  Cement 3s, Playoff 13s, and Bordeaux (spell check) 7s were all easy.

2011 Cement III Prices

As 160deep said, Cements have jumped through the roof. Why? Because it's summer, because it's a pair of clean white classic Js. Because IIIs crack. It's hard to keep a pair fresh and clean. The haters can go ahead and hate. Generaiya will hold these for months, if not a year. Generaiya will probably get a better return than the S&P 500 in the next 12 months 
grin.gif

"Minimal profit" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

2011 Cement III Prices

grin.gif

"Minimal profit" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

if you can afford to sit i the true blues i would and see how the price is in a month or 2 even less 
dont listen to the hate 

make your cash dude 

2011 Cement III Prices

grin.gif

"Minimal profit" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

if you can afford to sit i the true blues i would and see how the price is in a month or 2 even less 
dont listen to the hate 

make your cash dude 

Thanks in advance!

Cool grey release was a nightmare, every website crashed because of the traffic. The concord release will be the same if not worse. Nike.com went back up at 330-4am on the cool grey release and scooped then. Be prepared for that one haha.
These have far less hype then any 11 so it will always be easier. And no problem.

Back
Top Bottom