Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

Midsole paint looks more matted than past releases....all in all the shoes dope
swag
pimp.gif

Big ups for those that got the True's, these joints are classic. As for me it was an easy pass for two reasons; 1. Retail $150. 2. My joints from 2001(retail $99.99) are still holding up.

Big ups for those that got the True's, these joints are classic. As for me it was an easy pass for two reasons; 1. Retail $150. 2. My joints from 2001(retail $99.99) are still holding up.

I skipped this release cause I still got my 09 pair looking good. Only problem is the midsole. I've worn my shoes about 5x (5hrs max each time) and the midsole already started to crack.
mad.gif
I'm thinking of just removing all the white paint off the midsole. Does anybody know how to go about doing this? Acetone maybe? I'd rather keep no color on the midsole than those hideous cracks.

I skipped this release cause I still got my 09 pair looking good. Only problem is the midsole. I've worn my shoes about 5x (5hrs max each time) and the midsole already started to crack.
mad.gif
I'm thinking of just removing all the white paint off the midsole. Does anybody know how to go about doing this? Acetone maybe? I'd rather keep no color on the midsole than those hideous cracks.

Same here my 09 midsoles are cracking. Was thinking of picking up a pair but I resisted the temptation. It's not gonna help though seeing them at every sneaker spot around me though haha

Same here my 09 midsoles are cracking. Was thinking of picking up a pair but I resisted the temptation. It's not gonna help though seeing them at every sneaker spot around me though haha

just picked up my pair a couple minutes ago at footlocker. Actually took the last size (13) they had left. These shoes are beautiful

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them
Try 1st Colony or PlazAmerica 

House of Hoops still has them as of 1:17pm

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them
Try 1st Colony or PlazAmerica 

House of Hoops still has them as of 1:17pm

just picked up my pair a couple minutes ago at footlocker. Actually took the last size (13) they had left. These shoes are beautiful

Woke up at 8 with a huge hangover...

Went to the mall, copped a pair, got home by 9 and took a nap.

Just woke up and staring at my pair and now...

I'm going to leave again and grab another pair.

With these prices? Why not.

LET'S GET 'EM!!!!

LET'S GET 'EM!!!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

LET'S GET 'EM!!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LET'S GET 'EM!!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was an easy buy for me. Went to my local mall, got in line, and was out in like half an hour. They look really good and I can't wait to wear 'em.

This was an easy buy for me. Went to my local mall, got in line, and was out in like half an hour. They look really good and I can't wait to wear 'em.

House of Hoops in Lakewood, CA still has a BUNCH left.

Didn't get any for myself since mine was on lock, but was able to cop 2 pairs for my friends.

House of Hoops in Lakewood, CA still has a BUNCH left.

Didn't get any for myself since mine was on lock, but was able to cop 2 pairs for my friends.

Congrats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Not hating on anyone or Eastbay at all, but why is there a timer? I don't understand that?
Originally Posted by rareair45

Eastbay's Checkout System is Horrible IMO. They need to go back to the old one where fastest finger wins.

After over a decade and a half of ordering from Eastbay...

their last few major releases have THOROUGHLY LET ME DOWN!!!

My goodness you guys need to reevaluate your timer system and upgrade your servers because it has been getting out of hand on
these "GRs"

I shouldn't have to wait an hour and a half to get through to make an order on something so widely available. I know you don't care from one customers perspective, as you will see the bombardment of orders hit your site on release time, but i cannot express enough
how absurd LUCK has to do with a purchase.

A fella will LITERALLY hit the submit button right after the timer comes to a nigh and i still have to wait 45 minutes... only to be presented with an awesome redelay of another hour and half.

That's real Cute eastbay. Nike.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skeetbay.
Our ordering system can not handle a large amount of traffic all at once, so we have to limit the amount of people that can checkout at a time on our website.  We are working on updating our ordering system to help with this issue, but we currently do not have a time on when this will happen.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

IS EASTBAY SOLDOUT NOW?
We still have some sizes left.  It would be best to call in to find out if the size you are interested in is left or now, as people have been canceling orders over the last few hours.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

2 mins left on eastbay then i get an error message telling me to refresh? *!%@ you, I'm done. Was only getting them if I could get them tax free. Goodluck to the rest of you.

weird. So I refreshed and it came back to 2 mins, totally surprised. I had 2 in the cart, even though I only wanted one. Instead of editing the cart and possibly losing the shoe I just bought them both. Most likely return 1 or sell it here for retail.
Our website should be making sure you keep your spot in line to check out.  Glad it worked for you.  As for the extra pair that got added to your cart, if you want to return it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Eastbay timer keeps bouncing back and forth on me. Bad sign?
Originally Posted by torres

+%@%, my eastbay timer is jumping up and down
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Dam mine dropped from 34 to 24 and back up!!!@%@ estby
Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

my east bay time keeps jumping around.

plus, i got an eastbay promo code for 20% off, but can someone confirm that this works for this release with free shipping?
The check out timer adjusts its self based on how long it takes customers in front of you to check out and the number of people in front of you still waiting to check out.

You will only be able to use a free shipping promotion on the True Blue's, as they are currently excluded from discounts.

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Pulled a pair off NDC easy. Eastbay was telln me i had to wait until 2:07am......+*%?
There were a lot of people in front of you trying to check out. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

My eastbay page went blank. smh
Can you send us a private message with more information on what happened?  Thanks.

Probably a stupid question, but if I didn't put in that free shipping code for eastbay before hitting checkout, is it too late?
As long as the free shipping promotion you have was valid when you placed the order, it is never too late to let us know.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the promotion code so we can apply the promotion to your order.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

does eastbay ship to australia??
We do ship orders to Australia.  Unfortunately, when it comes to Jordan Retro shoes, we are no longer able to ship them to Australia, per the restrictions set by the manufacture.

Originally Posted by cmguzman

I thought eastbay didn't charge tax? Oh well.
We have to charge tax on orders shipping to addresses in Wisconsin, New York and Colorado.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin
what happen with ray?
I am still here. 
smile.gif
  Just giving the other guys more face time here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Not hating on anyone or Eastbay at all, but why is there a timer? I don't understand that?
Originally Posted by rareair45

Eastbay's Checkout System is Horrible IMO. They need to go back to the old one where fastest finger wins.

After over a decade and a half of ordering from Eastbay...

their last few major releases have THOROUGHLY LET ME DOWN!!!

My goodness you guys need to reevaluate your timer system and upgrade your servers because it has been getting out of hand on
these "GRs"

I shouldn't have to wait an hour and a half to get through to make an order on something so widely available. I know you don't care from one customers perspective, as you will see the bombardment of orders hit your site on release time, but i cannot express enough
how absurd LUCK has to do with a purchase.

A fella will LITERALLY hit the submit button right after the timer comes to a nigh and i still have to wait 45 minutes... only to be presented with an awesome redelay of another hour and half.

That's real Cute eastbay. Nike.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skeetbay.
Our ordering system can not handle a large amount of traffic all at once, so we have to limit the amount of people that can checkout at a time on our website.  We are working on updating our ordering system to help with this issue, but we currently do not have a time on when this will happen.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

IS EASTBAY SOLDOUT NOW?
We still have some sizes left.  It would be best to call in to find out if the size you are interested in is left or now, as people have been canceling orders over the last few hours.

2 mins left on eastbay then i get an error message telling me to refresh? *!%@ you, I'm done. Was only getting them if I could get them tax free. Goodluck to the rest of you.

weird. So I refreshed and it came back to 2 mins, totally surprised. I had 2 in the cart, even though I only wanted one. Instead of editing the cart and possibly losing the shoe I just bought them both. Most likely return 1 or sell it here for retail.
Our website should be making sure you keep your spot in line to check out.  Glad it worked for you.  As for the extra pair that got added to your cart, if you want to return it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Eastbay timer keeps bouncing back and forth on me. Bad sign?
Originally Posted by torres

+%@%, my eastbay timer is jumping up and down
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Dam mine dropped from 34 to 24 and back up!!!@%@ estby
Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

my east bay time keeps jumping around.

plus, i got an eastbay promo code for 20% off, but can someone confirm that this works for this release with free shipping?
The check out timer adjusts its self based on how long it takes customers in front of you to check out and the number of people in front of you still waiting to check out.

You will only be able to use a free shipping promotion on the True Blue's, as they are currently excluded from discounts.

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Pulled a pair off NDC easy. Eastbay was telln me i had to wait until 2:07am......+*%?
There were a lot of people in front of you trying to check out. 
frown.gif

My eastbay page went blank. smh
Can you send us a private message with more information on what happened?  Thanks.

Probably a stupid question, but if I didn't put in that free shipping code for eastbay before hitting checkout, is it too late?
As long as the free shipping promotion you have was valid when you placed the order, it is never too late to let us know.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the promotion code so we can apply the promotion to your order.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

does eastbay ship to australia??
We do ship orders to Australia.  Unfortunately, when it comes to Jordan Retro shoes, we are no longer able to ship them to Australia, per the restrictions set by the manufacture.

Originally Posted by cmguzman

I thought eastbay didn't charge tax? Oh well.
We have to charge tax on orders shipping to addresses in Wisconsin, New York and Colorado.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin
what happen with ray?
I am still here. 
smile.gif
  Just giving the other guys more face time here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom