Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Buy one pair get the second pair creased?
thanks JB
indifferent.gif

I think the factory kids took my sneakers for an endurance test on the court before shipping them to the states.
roll.gif

Is anyone concerned about these red interior boxes for the long run? Is there a chance that red ink from the inside of the box could ever bleed on the shoe in the future? I'm thinking years down the road here, we may start seeing 3s with pink soles.

thanks JB
indifferent.gif

I think the factory kids took my sneakers for an endurance test on the court before shipping them to the states.
roll.gif

Is anyone concerned about these red interior boxes for the long run? Is there a chance that red ink from the inside of the box could ever bleed on the shoe in the future? I'm thinking years down the road here, we may start seeing 3s with pink soles.

Check your NDC orders again i just checked mine right now and the status was changed to SHIPPED

Check your NDC orders again i just checked mine right now and the status was changed to SHIPPED

sorry to see that man, maybe it will smooth out after wearing though.

i plan to unDS my pair this week, and hope that I can avoid the peeling issues of past releases

sorry to see that man, maybe it will smooth out after wearing though.

i plan to unDS my pair this week, and hope that I can avoid the peeling issues of past releases

Originally Posted by cristianm

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

IMO this will be in the racks waiting to go on SALE.
There's always people making idiotic claims like this. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

There will be restocks on this next week. If you didn't get a chance to grab a pair, next week is your time.

There's always people making idiotic claims like this. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

Just got the e-mail from NDC saying my shoes are shipped.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My DS '09 retros are on the way to my door as well. Some dude sold them to me for basically the retail price of 2011 TBs. 
laugh.gif

Just got the e-mail from NDC saying my shoes are shipped.

My DS '09 retros are on the way to my door as well. Some dude sold them to me for basically the retail price of 2011 TBs. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

thanks JB
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Put em in two gallon size zip lock bags and leave em unsealed so they can breathe.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

thanks JB
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Put em in two gallon size zip lock bags and leave em unsealed so they can breathe.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 81KB

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 keep thinking that dude

Back
Top Bottom