Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I'm looking forward to this.. I haven't bought an Air Jordan shoe since January - white cement III - and before that since 2004, so I hope things are changing in better quality.. I have all the True Blue III's except '88 which colapsed on me.. I hope this one is different from the rest of the retro releases of the colorway in that they make the back tongue red again and put better elephant print.. I know I won't see my Nike Air on the back but I'm now more concerned with it's quality and material makeup. Only time will tell...

I'm looking forward to this.. I haven't bought an Air Jordan shoe since January - white cement III - and before that since 2004, so I hope things are changing in better quality.. I have all the True Blue III's except '88 which colapsed on me.. I hope this one is different from the rest of the retro releases of the colorway in that they make the back tongue red again and put better elephant print.. I know I won't see my Nike Air on the back but I'm now more concerned with it's quality and material makeup. Only time will tell...

Originally Posted by fly1587

Jus Give me 1 Pair and i will be Cool
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn I can't decide whether I should pass on these to grab the Wolf Grey 5s...What about yall?

Og colorways always tend to be a bit harder to find than retro + colorways....after release but honestly both of these kicks I'm sure will get restocks so if you miss out on RD you can probably cop nxt check for about retail or a little more. Go with your own style/taste not what we think...I'm going to grab the true blue III's and hop on the Wolf Grey later....

Damn I can't decide whether I should pass on these to grab the Wolf Grey 5s...What about yall?

Og colorways always tend to be a bit harder to find than retro + colorways....after release but honestly both of these kicks I'm sure will get restocks so if you miss out on RD you can probably cop nxt check for about retail or a little more. Go with your own style/taste not what we think...I'm going to grab the true blue III's and hop on the Wolf Grey later....

Passing on the Wolf Grey 5's, to not put me in the hole for a pair of these. Missed out on the YOTR's as well but spent that money.
Going to get 1 pair of these and call it a day 
smokin.gif

Passing on the Wolf Grey 5's, to not put me in the hole for a pair of these. Missed out on the YOTR's as well but spent that money.
Going to get 1 pair of these and call it a day 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom