Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

gotta save all the cash I can summer releases are gonna be really expensive this year, hot fiya!

gotta save all the cash I can summer releases are gonna be really expensive this year, hot fiya!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wore my white cements twice, once for about 5 hours and once for another 4 to 5 hours to the zoo and everything and no cracking or signs of cracking, i think these people are doing crazy crap in their shoes to get them to crack it cant be normal wear

1. This is the international release, not the 2011 cement release
2. From a whopping 10 hours, huh
laugh.gif
:
3. What crazy crap do you do in sneakers, run?

Some of you need to think before you post.

Also you must have limited experience with recent III's and also Spiz'ike's since they have the same sole and cheap paint.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wore my white cements twice, once for about 5 hours and once for another 4 to 5 hours to the zoo and everything and no cracking or signs of cracking, i think these people are doing crazy crap in their shoes to get them to crack it cant be normal wear

1. This is the international release, not the 2011 cement release
2. From a whopping 10 hours, huh
laugh.gif
:
3. What crazy crap do you do in sneakers, run?

Some of you need to think before you post.

Also you must have limited experience with recent III's and also Spiz'ike's since they have the same sole and cheap paint.

I've put serious miles on my 2011 WCIII and still no cracking chipping whatev. That being said I feel that the quality of them especially on the tongue and the upper heel perforations really left something to be desired and the comfort for me is
grin.gif
; IMHO the CDPIII quality > 2011 WCIII quality.Still coppin the 2011 TBIII; fresh kicks tho :Hat

I've put serious miles on my 2011 WCIII and still no cracking chipping whatev. That being said I feel that the quality of them especially on the tongue and the upper heel perforations really left something to be desired and the comfort for me is
grin.gif
; IMHO the CDPIII quality > 2011 WCIII quality.Still coppin the 2011 TBIII; fresh kicks tho :Hat

Haven't been on this board in ages but this True Blue release got me thinking . . . are the Black AJ IIIs going to release by themselves anytime soon?  Sorry but there is no "JB releases 2011" post like there used to be.  Thanks in advance.

Haven't been on this board in ages but this True Blue release got me thinking . . . are the Black AJ IIIs going to release by themselves anytime soon?  Sorry but there is no "JB releases 2011" post like there used to be.  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by barker5a

If you are talking about the black cements then supposedly sometime in October.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Thanks.  Hope you're right . . . if so 2 pairs and I'm done with Js  f o r e v e r.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Thanks.  Hope you're right . . . if so 2 pairs and I'm done with Js  f o r e v e r.

Back
Top Bottom