Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

i live in st. george utah, which is in the southwest corner of the state-about an hour and a half from vegas.  i went to check on a local sporting goods store that was gonna hook me up wit a pair of the tb's.  the manager said that the small shipment he was expecting to receive got re-routed to the vegas spots.  sucks living in a small market.  this happens quite often where the local footlocker and this particular store lose their jordan shipment to the bigger stores.  i feel bad cause this guy was pretty excited since he had so much interest in these and he was planning on having a little event where he was gonna provide donuts, milk, and coffee for breakfast for all the heads that came early to cop the tb's.  guess its vegas or eastbay for me!

i live in st. george utah, which is in the southwest corner of the state-about an hour and a half from vegas.  i went to check on a local sporting goods store that was gonna hook me up wit a pair of the tb's.  the manager said that the small shipment he was expecting to receive got re-routed to the vegas spots.  sucks living in a small market.  this happens quite often where the local footlocker and this particular store lose their jordan shipment to the bigger stores.  i feel bad cause this guy was pretty excited since he had so much interest in these and he was planning on having a little event where he was gonna provide donuts, milk, and coffee for breakfast for all the heads that came early to cop the tb's.  guess its vegas or eastbay for me!

Copped my pair over here in queens for $150 no tax I'm loving them
But the midsoles without a doubt with crack fast... Video up on my YouTube channel vzzy285 check it out fellas

Copped my pair over here in queens for $150 no tax I'm loving them
But the midsoles without a doubt with crack fast... Video up on my YouTube channel vzzy285 check it out fellas

Just a fit question for anybody that got these early or even if you copped the WC III's. Are they true to size or a little big? I've found the Wolf Grey V's run a half-size or more big, same with VI's, VII's (recent retros), and the XIII's. Whereas the IX's that just retroed fit more true to size, and the XI's are true if not a little small. Just wondering cause I'll probably have to order these. I just copped Bordeux VII's in a 9.5, but I wear a 10 to 10.5 in most kicks.

Just a fit question for anybody that got these early or even if you copped the WC III's. Are they true to size or a little big? I've found the Wolf Grey V's run a half-size or more big, same with VI's, VII's (recent retros), and the XIII's. Whereas the IX's that just retroed fit more true to size, and the XI's are true if not a little small. Just wondering cause I'll probably have to order these. I just copped Bordeux VII's in a 9.5, but I wear a 10 to 10.5 in most kicks.

shoe looks so clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

pimp.gif

That's pretty dope of him.

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

pimp.gif

That's pretty dope of him.

Back
Top Bottom