Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Got my pair this morning, first Jordan's I've copped since Cool Greys... What's this smell though? Is it glue? Definitely not like the classic new shoe smell I'm used to.

The Cements had the same smell.  I think it's the leather combined with the glue.  Considering no other release this year has had it, nor the same leather, I'd assume that's it.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Got my pair this morning, first Jordan's I've copped since Cool Greys... What's this smell though? Is it glue? Definitely not like the classic new shoe smell I'm used to.

The Cements had the same smell.  I think it's the leather combined with the glue.  Considering no other release this year has had it, nor the same leather, I'd assume that's it.

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Did True Blues 3's Come with the Nike Key Chain like the White Cements ? or Did I get devo'ed by a footlocker referee dude ? Any of yall gotthe rubber Nike Key Chain Tags ?

None of the pairs came with the keychains.
indifferent.gif

who did wat now?
laugh.gif
  j/k
nice 3's 4wresting...those fire reds look like mines, in need of work
glad these dropped when they did...now i cant get on with the search for other shoes while they release all these other kicks i got (cardinals, blk 5s)

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Did True Blues 3's Come with the Nike Key Chain like the White Cements ? or Did I get devo'ed by a footlocker referee dude ? Any of yall gotthe rubber Nike Key Chain Tags ?

None of the pairs came with the keychains.
indifferent.gif

who did wat now?
laugh.gif
  j/k
nice 3's 4wresting...those fire reds look like mines, in need of work
glad these dropped when they did...now i cant get on with the search for other shoes while they release all these other kicks i got (cardinals, blk 5s)

Just got back from mall, aint have that much trouble gettin em. Been waiting since 03 for these to come back out, I had to get them this time.
pimp.gif

Just got back from mall, aint have that much trouble gettin em. Been waiting since 03 for these to come back out, I had to get them this time.
pimp.gif

these don't fit true to size..my fire red 3 are sz11 and i had to get an sz10.5 in these joint..but none da less these are a must copp if you didn't in 09 or 03 
smokin.gif

these don't fit true to size..my fire red 3 are sz11 and i had to get an sz10.5 in these joint..but none da less these are a must copp if you didn't in 09 or 03 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

I hope they fit true to size otherwise my two pairs from eastbay are going to be such a burden
bro, what size do you wear? i'm a 9.5 but had to get a 9 and there's still a little room.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

I hope they fit true to size otherwise my two pairs from eastbay are going to be such a burden
bro, what size do you wear? i'm a 9.5 but had to get a 9 and there's still a little room.

Just got my pair from commonwealth DC.  They still had 4 or 5 pair left behind the register.  The store manager told me they are willing to do phone orders and ship as well.  Give them a call quick!!

Just got my pair from commonwealth DC.  They still had 4 or 5 pair left behind the register.  The store manager told me they are willing to do phone orders and ship as well.  Give them a call quick!!

wow... easiest release that I can remember.

Pre-ordered my pair from Athletes Foot. All they had was a 9.5 so I took it (i wear a 9). Rolled up at like 10:00 to get em. Figured id check out Footlocker while i was there... still had tons, so I picked up my size 9 with ease.

Originally Posted by supdoode

Probably a surprise to no one, but vip coupon rejected haha.

3 footlockers in know of were accepting the $25 off birthday coupon.
champs wouldn't take it though.

Originally Posted by supdoode

Probably a surprise to no one, but vip coupon rejected haha.

3 footlockers in know of were accepting the $25 off birthday coupon.
champs wouldn't take it though.

Back
Top Bottom