Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

There was no one at the Footlocker at the Arden Mall in Sacramento at 8:45am. If you're going this morning, you should have no problems picking up your size at any of the shoe stores.

I HIGHLY recommend trying these shoes on before you buy. I went a half size down!
I agree. Me personally, my entire collection is sz.12 so I'll buy sz.12 no matter if they fit too tight or too loose. My Fire Red's used to fit WAYYYYY too tight. I had to break them in. My foot slipped into these True Blues effortlessly. They run bigger than any other 12 I think I've ever owned...
I usually just pick up and leave. For whatever reason I was compelled to try this on before I bought ... good thing I did. TRY THEM ON FIRST LADIES AND GENTS! 

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

There was no one at the Footlocker at the Arden Mall in Sacramento at 8:45am. If you're going this morning, you should have no problems picking up your size at any of the shoe stores.

I HIGHLY recommend trying these shoes on before you buy. I went a half size down!
I agree. Me personally, my entire collection is sz.12 so I'll buy sz.12 no matter if they fit too tight or too loose. My Fire Red's used to fit WAYYYYY too tight. I had to break them in. My foot slipped into these True Blues effortlessly. They run bigger than any other 12 I think I've ever owned...
I usually just pick up and leave. For whatever reason I was compelled to try this on before I bought ... good thing I did. TRY THEM ON FIRST LADIES AND GENTS! 

5797332182_8b627024e8_b.jpg

COPPED

I called up multiple FTL spots and found one that said they were taking it. I told them I picked up a pair earlier and would like to do a return/rebuy using the coupon. He got the manager on the line who was adamant that coupons cannot be used on retro releases. I told him of various sources that have used it and he said "no sir, no one snuck by the system." 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's crazy how dishonest he can be when there are some people that have used it and the fact that his employee basically told me they were allowing it.

I called up multiple FTL spots and found one that said they were taking it. I told them I picked up a pair earlier and would like to do a return/rebuy using the coupon. He got the manager on the line who was adamant that coupons cannot be used on retro releases. I told him of various sources that have used it and he said "no sir, no one snuck by the system." 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's crazy how dishonest he can be when there are some people that have used it and the fact that his employee basically told me they were allowing it.

i think i read that u can call footlocker corp or something like that and tell them a store didnt accept your coupon n they give you something i think someone in the bordeaux section said that i hope it true cause i wanted to use my coupon

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Very disappointed on these. Hyped myself up for these, got the last 12 at my local footlocker, came home checked out the shoe. First thing is that the paint chipped, like the shoe got scratched somewhere. Noticed the stitching was really bad. Last i saw paint marks on the heel (white part of the shoe). To say the least I am returning this pair later when the store is not busy. SMH, just have to wait till my order from NDC comes in.

Damn feel sorry for you bro? My wolf greys had similar problems, and I thought abt quitting sneaks all together afterwards. Sneaks have been hyped so much these past few years, Nike and JB says fuk quality and sell you BS for retail. I'm not interested in the swindle anymore
30t6p3b.gif
..... but I still want True Blues, and I can quit quite satisfied.

Why didn't you scope your pair out before you left?...I never really look at mine but ol girl at the counter asked I wanted to check em out first so I said sure...she brought me out 4 pair to mix and match for the best pair available....sorry to hear that, good luck finding a clean pair bro.

i think i read that u can call footlocker corp or something like that and tell them a store didnt accept your coupon n they give you something i think someone in the bordeaux section said that i hope it true cause i wanted to use my coupon

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Very disappointed on these. Hyped myself up for these, got the last 12 at my local footlocker, came home checked out the shoe. First thing is that the paint chipped, like the shoe got scratched somewhere. Noticed the stitching was really bad. Last i saw paint marks on the heel (white part of the shoe). To say the least I am returning this pair later when the store is not busy. SMH, just have to wait till my order from NDC comes in.

Damn feel sorry for you bro? My wolf greys had similar problems, and I thought abt quitting sneaks all together afterwards. Sneaks have been hyped so much these past few years, Nike and JB says fuk quality and sell you BS for retail. I'm not interested in the swindle anymore
30t6p3b.gif
..... but I still want True Blues, and I can quit quite satisfied.

Why didn't you scope your pair out before you left?...I never really look at mine but ol girl at the counter asked I wanted to check em out first so I said sure...she brought me out 4 pair to mix and match for the best pair available....sorry to hear that, good luck finding a clean pair bro.

Back
Top Bottom