Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

paint chipping hasn't seemed to be a problem... but i still sold mines because i didnt wanna take a chance >
happy.gif

paint chipping hasn't seemed to be a problem... but i still sold mines because i didnt wanna take a chance >
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

playing ball in III's?
roll.gif
My basketball teammate hooped in 2003 White Cements for a whole season and he said they felt fine to him, and they held up.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

playing ball in III's?
roll.gif
My basketball teammate hooped in 2003 White Cements for a whole season and he said they felt fine to him, and they held up.

I can't imagine playing in 3s because I assume they would crack/chip on the 1st wear. Not only that, they are kinda heavy compared to other bball shoes.
One thing for sure, playing in these would look good on the court....

I can't imagine playing in 3s because I assume they would crack/chip on the 1st wear. Not only that, they are kinda heavy compared to other bball shoes.
One thing for sure, playing in these would look good on the court....

FINALLY GOT MY TB III'S TODAY AND ITS THE 09 VERSION... SOMETHING ABOUT THE 2011 PAIR REALLY BOTHERS ME.. THEY LOOK OFF

FINALLY GOT MY TB III'S TODAY AND ITS THE 09 VERSION... SOMETHING ABOUT THE 2011 PAIR REALLY BOTHERS ME.. THEY LOOK OFF

Back
Top Bottom