Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

thanks for the update pic, and the box explanation. Let’s hope it does come in a two piece (top/bottom).... here's my reason for loving this release; the quality looks better than the CDP's, and I also now am in love with all the extras, i.e. box, shoe paper, hangtag; when I was a kid I would spend hours just checking the shoes and those extras. So that stuff matters to me.

They were discussing these as coming with extra stuff on ISS a few days back. I thought it was just another one of those ISS bs and that dude that got them probably had fakes. Those Marqueesole pics now confirm that they indeed are coming out with extras. I just hope my early pair that's supposed to come sometime next week have the extra stuff, if not it's cool, these are gonna be worn to death anyway. Might need to double-up now though.

jb back at it again wit these games....they always do this $hit wit release they know everyone wants...

Originally Posted by derry1

jb back at it again wit these games....they always do this $hit wit release they know everyone wants...

They do what? What are you talking about kid?

After seeing the box and paper and tag it come with these arent going to sit at all,maybe for a couple of days or maybe 2 weeks max.When regular shoe consumers see what it all comes with there flying off of racks quickly.And thats only if the hypebeast online dont hype them up to be bought out on the first day.Old heads are going to go crazy alone just over the box itself cause i am right now.Jordan retros can practically sell out when being sold in a boring black/grey box.I think if they were sold in there og boxes they would sell quicker just off of the more Nostalgia added to it alone.And i agree with 23edge when i was kid i looked at the boxes for hours in a day when i got them,even more than the shoes.

So is it true that people buying these early arent getting the og box with add ons like the people are going to get when there released.

Wait wait wait...so they're giving us an original-like box?
smokin.gif
 I guess spacej23 was right after all..

Originally Posted by thebeast23

He probably means putting it in some kind of special packaging like the Space Jams, Cool Greys, Jordan Packs, etc. to justify dumbing down the quality and raising the price.

Original box replica = shill.

You people are so easy. Replicating the original box makes a 50% markup on lesser quality of a re-re-retro okay?

Man, I could sell a box of rocks to this board as long as it had OG tissue paper.

And, yes, I understand the nostalgic aspect of the box but it still doesn't justify JB's intentions.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Original box replica = shill.

You people are so easy. Replicating the original box makes a 50% markup on lesser quality of a re-re-retro okay?

Man, I could sell a box of rocks to this board as long as it had OG tissue paper.

And, yes, I understand the nostalgic aspect of the box but it still doesn't justify JB's intentions.
Shut the hell up. You do this in every thread. Nobody cares what you have to say.
If you don't like JB, don't buy their products. No sense in typing this in every thread. Get a life.

eek.gif
 that box is ridiculous!

anyone notice a trend here? OG box for IIIs, OG box for the banned I's? its almost like Michael Jordan was visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future
laugh.gif

If these come with the OG box, hangtag, and paper...I will literally buy at least 3 pairs of this shoe...and I'm a bigger black cement 3 fan saying this....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

He probably means putting it in some kind of special packaging like the Space Jams, Cool Greys, Jordan Packs, etc. to justify dumbing down the quality and raising the price.

cant jump to conclusions yet. i aint trippin bout the price cuz thats normal price for retros nowadays but we cant talk bout quality yet. so far ppl been sayin its good quality so...

JB were always going to price @ 50% markup for a lesser quality re-re-retro anyway

These would've been $150 regardless

Whole box thing sure is interesting...

I wanna know about the midsole though, thats what helps me make my decision.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

cant jump to conclusions yet. i aint trippin bout the price cuz thats normal price for retros nowadays but we cant talk bout quality yet. so far ppl been sayin its good quality so...

Regardless of how the quality of these fall on the sub-par meter, they're guaranteed to be worse than the 2003s, so yes, they dumbed down the quality. 
All I really wish is that they'd add more padding inside the shoe again 
tired.gif

To be honest with yall im not hyping these up at all but looking at how JB is marketing these with the og box and add ons these joints arent going to last past two days.The big red jumpman ontop of that box is the closest thing well get to a Nike Air.The red jumpman ontop of the black box just brings back to many good memories for people to pass up.Maybe if you never had it when they first came out it doesnt matter to you but if you had the ogs then you know what im saying.Im still on the fence with these but if there TB quality im going to buy,if there FR quality im passing but it will be really realy hard to pass seeing that box though.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif
... Not feeling that at all.

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

But guys, they're going to give us the original box with these!

box03-02.gif

original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg

These are sure to fly out of the stores now...

laugh.gif
I wish

If plans don't change, then you will get the OG box.  I'm sure they'll replace "Nike Air" with a Jumpman or something though.

I'd actually be pissed if they didn't because it'd be like a slap in the face.  You can put it on a box, but just not the shoes? 
eyes.gif
46c35603edd5b66b1180820554b82fb1b2b9c5f.pjpg

and

41135e18e36fbc0718e786bb54509d51118ccee.pjpg

30t6p3b.gif
  Ive Come To Except The Fact That Ill Be Broke For Most Of 2011. 

Back
Top Bottom