Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

Jordan-Retro-3-Mens-Jacket-404568_100_A.png

so will eastbay have this friday as well?

Pretty tempting.

When they release the one with the black cements, I'll be all over it.
This  one is better to me 
laugh.gif

2q15r9c.png

Man I want the jacket not the shoes... That black jacket with the black III will be  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

YO EASTBAY RAY...

WHATS RETAIL FOR GS AND LIL KIDS?
Since I will probably get questions on the rest of the sizes as well, I have included a list of our product numbers and the expected retail price for the Cement 3's:

36064105 - Men's - $149.99
98614105 - Youth - $109.99
29487105 - Pre-School - $64.99
32033105 - Toddlers - $46.99
15111105 - Infant - $39.99

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by zyr12

Oqium updates anyone?
I'm gonna send out an email tomorrow morning.

Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 20th.
They shipped mine out today.  Initially it was supposed to be here today but they processed the shipping for all the preorders.  At least that was what they said after I emailed them twice.  I don't think I'll be dealing w/ them in the future.  Kinda funny how it says shipping is $24.99 on the site but when you get to that point in the Paypal they charge $29.99.
indifferent.gif
  When I asked about that they said the $24.99 was a promotional price for the III's and they haven't updated that part of the site.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
IMHO I think I'm getting BS'd.

indifferent.gif
 I haven't heard a thing about shipping since I used guest checkout, but hopefully they are shipped out soon. I didn't get the extra $5 charge for shipping?

Maybe not yet? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Originally Posted by ijapino

Oqium updates anyone?
I'm gonna send out an email tomorrow morning.

Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 20th.
They shipped mine out today.  Initially it was supposed to be here today but they processed the shipping for all the preorders.  At least that was what they said after I emailed them twice.  I don't think I'll be dealing w/ them in the future.  Kinda funny how it says shipping is $24.99 on the site but when you get to that point in the Paypal they charge $29.99.
indifferent.gif
  When I asked about that they said the $24.99 was a promotional price for the III's and they haven't updated that part of the site.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
IMHO I think I'm getting BS'd.

indifferent.gif
 I haven't heard a thing about shipping since I used guest checkout, but hopefully they are shipped out soon. I didn't get the extra $5 charge for shipping?

Maybe not yet? 
indifferent.gif

Naw it won't show up on your order now.  I found out about it when I almost ordered the XIII's from there.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

Jordan-Retro-3-Mens-Jacket-404568_100_A.png

so will eastbay have this friday as well?

Pretty tempting.

When they release the one with the black cements, I'll be all over it.
This  one is better to me 
laugh.gif

2q15r9c.png

I don't know if it's the red stripe or it being white at the top, but it seems a bit off. The white one looks better. The black one wouldn't go with the black cements as well.

Originally Posted by milleniumprophet

hey, can somebody please tell me how long it takes for the heel tab to turn yellow on the 3s. im debating  if i should get these because of that problem. i heard that the quality on these is pretty solid and the paint does not seem to be chipping after a couple of wears like the 07 releases but im afraid that if i dont get them, ill might reget it. Im definitely getting the black cements no matter what though
If you're worried about that then you shouldn't buy any white based 3's....they all turn yellow eventually! There's no set time....varies from shoe to shoe.

Also to the guy who's married w/ the ultimatum...don't be stupid, and please be careful who you listen to on this site. If you've been married long enough then you'll realize that she's only wanting to believe w/o a doubt that you value her feelings more than your "stupid hobby"!!! Has nothing to do w/ the 3's. The best thing you could do (and this is just my opinion) is to NOT BUY THE SHOES! Your wife will do way more for you then any of your shoes could ever do! She'll notice the gesture....and later on down the line you'll be able to grab those shoes...months later!! And I'm sure they'll still be available at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't even buy any shoes for awhile if it was that serious w/ my wife. I know b/c I've been there before.....(peep the sig). Eventually she'll get over it and as long as your finances and priorities are in order, it will not be an issue (at least enough to get her to this point).

When will these pop up on NDC? I can't locate them on the site. You'd think they'd be up there on the homepage to promote them.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

When will these pop up on NDC? I can't locate them on the site. You'd think they'd be up there on the homepage to promote them.
Are you serious? Really? 

I swear people NEVER read any posts in threads. 

Dude, someone just posted that info like 4 posts before you asked.  READ!

It's Thursday though.

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Where are all the Arizona heads getting these this weekend?
should be able to get them at any mall or at nike at scottsdale quarter (assuming youre in the phx area)

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

My dreams of owning these are shot.
The MRS gave me the ultimatum.
Buy another pair of shoes and she's WALKING OUT THE DOOR FOREVER.
that sucks bro.

what I would do is to buy the shoes anyways and sneak them into the house, months after the release date.then when she asks, just say "Ive had these for years, @@! are you talking about?"

problem solved
laugh.gif

LMAO! This works all the time for me because I have so many shoes. How would she know?! I'll be in HUGE trouble once she starts to keep track of my collection... but she's got other things to worry about.

OLDEST trick in the book and she's to smart for that now. She's put up with my ADDICTION for 9 years and she's not gonna fall for the old buy and hide or the "I PROMISE ITS MY LAST PAIR" trick. I really only want these and then i'm DONE.
I'll figure something out I always do but i'm gonna be kicking myself knowing I got these fresh 3's sitting somewhere and I can't wear them.
Wah Wah. what a whinge!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Haha get a buddy to cop them for ya, or get them shipped to his house. And stay quite for a longggggg time haha

my wife told me that 5 yrs ago.......lets just say i bought around 100 pairs since than and im still living in MY house!!! these woman are all talk and a badge

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Are you serious? Really? 

I swear people NEVER read any posts in threads. 

Dude, someone just posted that info like 4 posts before you asked.  READ!

Calm down Rambo... I didn't see the initial reply.

Back
Top Bottom