Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Sorry guy's there just not going to look like the ogs sorry get over it .
It's this line of thinking that is a problem here. We know we probably are never to get a 100% exact replica of any original Jordan.
But we can critique what we are given and we can try to push Jordan Brand to get better. It works, and we are the proof.
The young generation now to no fault of their own just don't know what Jordan Brand used to spit out when the retro craze really first hit. This is what the Air Jordan 1 line was in their 2003 rollout when no one was paying any attention and JB thought hey let's just give em this:

air-jordan-1-patent-leather-pack.jpg

Same color shoe, similar design, I like a difference in the colorway and designs I buy. Just a innocent question didnt mean to offend anyone thanks.

No need to explain yourself bro. Some people in here just like to flex because they don't understand that not everyone has the same experience, views and opinions as they do.

Black cement 3s and black cement 4s aren't considered very similar outside of what the colorway is called. I could see how you could think they are similar if they are nearly called similar colorways, but these are completely different silhouettes. Even if the color description is the same, there's nothing similar about the two except the black base color. The materials they are made of are going to be totally different. The black cement 4 is usually made of a nubuck material. If you can afford to get both, you will have yourself two of the most iconic early Jordans that were ever released. I might be a bit biased because the bc3 and bc4 are my two favorite Jordans. So, I'm def getting the 4s too.

It's this line of thinking that is a problem here. We know we probably are never to get a 100% exact replica of any original Jordan.
But we can critique what we are given and we can try to push Jordan Brand to get better. It works, and we are the proof.
The young generation now to no fault of their own just don't know what Jordan Brand used to spit out when the retro craze really first hit. This is what the Air Jordan 1 line was in their 2003 rollout when no one was paying any attention and JB thought hey let's just give em this:

air-jordan-1-patent-leather-pack.jpg

I remember walking into a Finishline the weekend of that release and seeing a bunch of them sitting on display. I just stood there staring at them like :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::smh::stoneface: , thinking to myself, WTF is this, couldn't you have just released the damn Chicagos the right way? Patent leather ... yeah, that was so necessary LOL

Stupid *** question

Childish response.

No need to explain yourself bro. Some people in here just like to flex because they don't understand that not everyone has the same experience, views and opinions as they do.

Black cement 3s and black cement 4s aren't considered very similar outside of what the colorway is called. I could see how you could think they are similar if they are nearly called similar colorways, but these are completely different silhouettes. Even if the color description is the same, there's nothing similar about the two except the black base color. The materials they are made of are going to be totally different. The black cement 4 is usually made of a nubuck material. If you can afford to get both, you will have yourself two of the most iconic early Jordans that were ever released. I might be a bit biased because the bc3 and bc4 are my two favorite Jordans. So, I'm def getting the 4s too.

Mature response.

People really need to lighten up and quit taking this stuff so seriously.

My alternate motorsports have been worn a ton. The paint hasn’t cracked at all. The leather on one shoe creased, but the other had a better grain of leather, so the creases aren’t as deep. Remastered paint hasn’t been great. I’ve had to unDS my Cement from 2016, because I’ve been told that even remastered paint can crack if it’s DS for too long.

My alternate motorsports have been worn a ton. The paint hasn’t cracked at all. The leather on one shoe creased, but the other had a better grain of leather, so the creases aren’t as deep. Remastered paint hasn’t been great. I’ve had to unDS my Cement from 2016, because I’ve been told that even remastered paint can crack if it’s DS for too long.

The paint is better than it was from 2012-2014 though not by much. It also depends on how much a person wears them; you "ton" might be considered a "handful" to others.

Define too long. Got those same 2016 WC on ice...

Back
Top Bottom