Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

50283584-4E18-47D4-BFE4-12052A3065D4.png
???

wow no white lining on the upper? also looks like nubuck.. basically 2012s with a heel tab swap

Looks like JB couldnt decide between a raised plastic wing or a lower one so they did both. And F it, added white liner because whatevs

So they gonna paint chip after a couple wear too??
I don't think the upper material used will determine if the paint chips or not
I think the newer retros we've gotten have held up paint really well, like the 2018 black cement 3s paint is still good

3thaman 3thaman posting his 2nd cousin twitter like he the source
This is why i’ve not been on here in 6 months. For some reason in the past I started following this guy and he has given pretty good info and I thought I would pass it along. But you can go back to arguing eyelet diameter for all I care.

They had announced the actual release date didn't they? Early May? Trying to find it again...and work a vacation around it.

I think the wait for pics will be easier for me than the Infra6. I’m sure these will be Durabuck, and if the shape is the current, that’s not a deal breaker for me at least. I’m sure netting, paint, Nike Air font, etc. should be fine.

These will have a UA pics phase, which I’m sure will vary just like with the 6s and concords.

Back
Top Bottom