Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yup. I know we should wait until 'real' pairs surface, but these looking like some heavy bricks. Suede. No grey rands. Fufu.
Yeah every UA pair pic that I've seen so far looks like it's Nubuck not durabuck imo. I hope I'm wrong once the pics of real pairs release. You can't see well if you can't tell the material difference between what we seen from these UA pics so far vs the material on the infrareds (true durabuck). The leather hairs look much longer and are dust magnets compared to durabuck. With all that said, I'm grabbing these regardless smh lol.

The only decent pair I've seen so far is from that youtuber who I cannot comprehend what he's saying. That has dark grey nike branding and visible grey/white lining and is not ashy suede

this is the video:

Nike would put a picture of the 1989 black cement 4s on a t shirt for this release, and it would look perfect. However the 2019s wouldnt look like the originals. :lol:

:lol:

Don't forget, this is the same company that put a picture of FAKE 4s on a liscenced tee shirt in 2005.

Anyone have pics of that shirt. Or better yet, still have the shirt itself?

Not nike specifically, but Nike SB accidentally put in a fake pair of what the dunks in the recently released Nike Sb Dunk Book

Yeah every UA pair pic that I've seen so far looks like it's Nubuck not durabuck imo. I hope I'm wrong once the pics of real pairs release. You can't see well if you can't tell the material difference between what we seen from these UA pics so far vs the material on the infrareds (true durabuck). The leather hairs look much longer and are dust magnets compared to durabuck. With all that said, I'm grabbing these regardless smh lol.

Durabuck dont exist anymore IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom