Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Everyone just take a deep breath. Now count backwards from 10, picturing a pair of pristine black/red 4s between numbers.....

Feel better?

Wow :smh: We are not doing the race thing in here. Please take that talk to https://niketalk.com/forums/general.7353/
The Jordan Brand forum is for discussion on Jordan Brand products please keep it that way.
This is one of the only places where we ALL can go and discuss our love for Air Jordan’s without everything turning into a race battle and I want to keep it that way. So keep all that narrow minded talk about how someone should or shouldn’t talk OUT.

this is the correct answer

I don't get all the hate for that WC4 release. At the time everyone was saying how awesome and buttery they were. I never thought the materials were buttery, or even premium for that matter, however, it was a great retro. It wasn't the OG mold, but it got a lot right. And at least on my pair the toe box wasn't banana at all. Not as sleek as the OGs, but pretty damn good compared to other 4s. I've been wearing mine semi-regularly, and they look awesome, and are fairly comfortable for a retro jordan. I can see MILD yellowing of the netting, however, nothing major (and how can anyone be mad at that; the OGs yellowed badly), and the midsole paint is 100% DS. Anyway, if someone loves 4s, and loves WC4s, I can't imagine they would have passed on that release. That was my first reunion with them since 25 years, and I'm loving them. To each their own I guess...

Last edited:
I don't get all the hate for that WC4 release. At the time everyone was saying how awesome and buttery they were. I never thought the materials were buttery, or even premium for that matter, however, it was a great retro. It wasn't the OG mold, but it got a lot right. And at least on my pair the toe box wasn't banana at all. Not as sleek as the OGs, but pretty damn good compared to other 4s. I've been wearing mine semi-regularly, and they look awesome, and are fairly comfortable for a retro jordan. I can see MILD yellowing of the netting, however, nothing major (and how can anyone be mad at that; the OGs yellowed badly), and the midsole paint is 100% DS. Anyway, if someone loves 4s, and loves WC4s, I can't imagine they would have passed on that release. That was my first reunion with them since 25 years, and I'm loving them. To each their own I guess...
Was about to say the same thing. I like mine, and I bought two pairs. The yellowing is really the only thing that seriously pisses me off. OGs actually don't seem to yellow, at least nowhere near as quickly as these do. But I just ignore it and keep wearing them. I know they are quite a ways off from the OGs and '99 retros, but I still think they look better than a lot of other retro IVs. Certainly I hope just as much as anyone else that this release comes out even better, though.

you want mine?

I tried ironing these. It worked ok I guess. the netting on these is done so it doesn’t matter anyway.

7D044536-665D-40CC-8497-20D4E77ACF30.jpeg
ACDA6FFE-0D87-4B1F-AF0B-A10F413E7A20.jpeg
DBF35DAD-C2FD-4B5B-BBF9-1ADF1E98B72D.jpeg
926CDD78-C89E-426B-BA1A-4B15081D94E6.jpeg

A8DF8ECF-23D3-427E-97B4-89EC877EFFF8.jpeg

5D10BD34-0EB3-4146-ACCA-00894C47434C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom