Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The Concords were dope and the Infrareds were also. I see no reason to think these will be terrible. These will be the best retro of this shoe we’ve seen in a long time, I’m calling it now. Can’t wait :pimp:
That’s super optimistic. I wish I could have that same outlook, but 4 retros have a long history of being butchered outside of the 99s. So even I’m hopeful but remain skeptical. Either way I’m copping one pair. Too dope of a cw

The Concords were dope and the Infrareds were also. I see no reason to think these will be terrible. These will be the best retro of this shoe we’ve seen in a long time, I’m calling it now. Can’t wait :pimp:
Lol of course they’ll be the best retro we’ve seen in a long time. All that butchering since 99 the bar is low af..

ct-bulls-cavaliers-history-spt-0515-20150514.jpg

No I think if you look at the 2016 cement 4 it’s like that as well

Also what’s the wing gap??
The NIKE
A I R
is offset because the tab is not as wide as the OG so there is not as much room. Although all they had to do was shorten the Swoosh and that would have solved that issue or just use the same size tab. But for some reason Jordan likes not going in 100% so they have something to sell us 5-6 years down the road

Looks like "banana" toe was replaced with "ripple" toe. :nerd:

That being said the profile is 110% better! Thanks for doing this and showing us the results.

The ripple is gonna happen because you’re basically concaving the material that’s making the toebox look bulky. In person it’s not bad at all I don’t mind it.

It was probably rippled prior to ironing. I think he used a pair he didn't care about messing up. My grape 5s have rippled toe.

Yep, used a pair I don’t care about. Netting is super yellow.

Back
Top Bottom