Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Some photos from my vault. A mixture of OG's and retros. Enjoy!
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 8.56.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 8.59.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.01.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.01.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.02.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.03.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.04.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.05.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.10.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.11.48 PM.png
Damn. But hey, all of us old OG complainers are just complainers for no reason, right? Holy effing ****. Exactly. As for what they've been doing to us for YEARS and, more importantly, to their own product: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:smh:

OG shape kind of trash lowkey. (offfoot)

99 > *

Anyway whoever is writing that wall of text every page. Just don’t cop bro.

You can make all the arrows you want. Nothings changing. Model and Colorway is correct. Be happy or dip.

OG shape kind of trash lowkey. (offfoot)

99 > *

Anyway whoever is writing that wall of text every page. Just don’t cop bro.

You can make all the arrows you want. Nothings changing. Model and Colorway is correct. Be happy or dip.

Say my name fam. No need for sneak dissin'. You saw that wall of text, so you definitely saw who posted it. Ain't nothin' on this model right, but the colorway. If you got a problem with me, put me on ignore, or go pass my comments. Screw your thoughts, opinions, and their entire existence. I'm not goin' anywhere.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
One more month after this weekend

As a 15 year old kid with the OGs, I really never noticed any of the things that we now look for and complain about. I wanted to be the first one in my class with the new ones each year... I wanted to play in them... and most of all I just wanted to be Like Mike.
:smokin

Last edited:
The thing with the shape is that they have no incentive to rebuild it enough to make it close to the 1999 retro. The only thing that would cause that is if Jordan Brand's sales slowed down like they did a few years ago when the Boost hype was in full effect.

All I have to say is the shape and material quality need to be better than the Toros. They are like red wing work boots in shape and stiffness.

I understand the complaints and the differences are subtle but obvious. But also, at what point do you think we’re going to get, if ever, exactly what’s wanted? JB has zero incentive to give a 100% exact replica ESPECIALLY when the shoe is guaranteed to sellout. JB is going to continue to make hundreds of millions regardless of quality and customer concerns

lol every retro thread I've ever gone into is parrots repeating the same stuff about disappointments in shape and quality as if it's a big shock from Jordan Brand. Keep up the good work fellas.

The thing with the shape is that they have no incentive to rebuild it enough to make it close to the 1999 retro. The only thing that would cause that is if Jordan Brand's sales slowed down like they did a few years ago when the Boost hype was in full effect.
was the "remastered program" their response to the boost hype? i was out of sneakers completely, but 2016 reeled me back in with all those fire releases that year.

Just about creamed myself with this whole post. I had a certain amount of that Flight Club loot and gear back when I was 10 years old, but nothing to that level.

That FLIGHT sweatshirt with the funky multicolor drawstring on the front was one of my favorites. I had the black one and it looks like you have it there under the Black/Cement pair. Really wish I could find one of those again or wish they'd retro it 1:1.

A+ props for that post man, an absolutely gorgeous sight to behold.

Back
Top Bottom