Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I really hope you are wrong.But I don’t think you are. That thread was a complete nightmare. I only popped in occasionally cause I wasn’t going after those. These 4s are my all time favorite shoe. So I will be watching this thread like a hawk. So please everyone, I beg you, let’s try to keep this civil.
It’s always crazy for classic AJ releases, don’t worry about it...

2013 Royal thread for sure. And let’s not forget the 2013 Bred thread. Literally the birth place of the ever infamous “NT pizza party” lol. ‘14 black infrared thread was one where you really seen “NT arguments and disagreements” flourish :lol:. It was also one for the books lol.

Last edited:
Travis Scott 1s come out the day before, hoping people don't miss out on those and turn to these making them harder to get than they should be. OG color ways should always be plentiful and an easy cop.

Anyone here know anything about copping sneakers in the Philippines? How do they releases sneakers out there? Gonna be there April/May during snake skin & bc4's. Need to know how they release & what stores are solid. Thanks.

me in late 1999, age 14. 9th grade, had my cd player on me always.
backyard 4.png

heavy with the khakis. binder full of burned cds, music downloaded off-of napster. on my 56k dial up modem.

Back
Top Bottom