Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I wouldn’t call footsites reliable lol
I was able to cart and checkout on shiekh and hibbetts super easy which worked out great cuz I had rewards
I find that the smaller sites are easier to cop imo
I can never cart on footsites
They used to be dependable. I guess random :lol:
The multi mash manual atc used to work on eastbay. I still cant believe using that rapid tapping atc on eastbay landed me TWO 11.5 Jordan 1 pine greens last year :lol:

My Foot Locker backdoored my pair, first time this **** happened to me. Won a pair thru the app and they BSed me saying that even though I show up on their electronic list and I had it on the app, I wasn’t on their printed list lol... Told me they had no 11.5 in the back anymore cause they sold it fcfs in the AM since no one had a pair reserved of 11.5 on that BS printed list. Crazy lol smh
Hit up their corporate. Email/ phone....they'll find you a pair.

Just got home and unboxed mine. Gotta say these are 10x better than the 2012’s.

Now back in the box they go to age until I pull them out again in 5 years :lol:
I heard a youtuber say to wear them around the house for 20-30 min to get pressure on the midsole before putting them away. The reason being is it supposedly helps with the paint cracking. All my 2012's have cracked or chipping midsole paint and I'm now wondering if it really works. He swore it did and said he wished he knew about it years ago.

The ol' Beluga Whale 4's.

2f17f46d-20f2-40f8-b9b0-5a1924224895-jpeg.2328849

1d52d73aa5b640808b7c8f0f034545db.jpeg

100% why I passed right here.

My Foot Locker backdoored my pair, first time this **** happened to me. Won a pair thru the app and they BSed me saying that even though I show up on their electronic list and I had it on the app, I wasn’t on their printed list lol... Told me they had no 11.5 in the back anymore cause they sold it fcfs in the AM since no one had a pair reserved of 11.5 on that BS printed list. Crazy lol smh
Wow. You have a lot of patience and resolve sir. Cuz if that had been me, my ghetto side wouldve been unleashed ready to take someone's teeth.

Yeah, i know its just a shoe. But its the principle of the matter. You aint gonna play me, cuz somebody is going to pay.

Went ahead and scooped the white cement from 2016 in a 12.5 DS lol gonna return these sz13's to footlocker once I get the SNKRs Black Cement pair in the mail. After that, I'll probably just cop the infrared 6 and BC3 next month or sooner in a 12.5. After that, then it's only a matter of time before they release the white counterparts. Hopefully! Cuz I ain't getting any JTH or Freethrow line pairs of 3s and no Jumpman 6's.

called NDC, first rep told me if I wanna add a gift card he's gonna need to cancel the order :lol: go screw yourself

glad it wasn't a long wait, found a nice guy, added the gift card then added the promo code without issue.

well see if any of it takes affect soon

That’s too bad dude is an old head at 34. I’m same age, bday next month, but I’m young though.
Looks like we’re basically the exact same age. I feel the same way tho. Definitely don’t feel old but I appreciate the respect I get as I get older. Also have money now as opposed to when I was in my early-mid 20s. Mid 30s is the best of both worlds imo.

Back
Top Bottom