Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

My Foot Locker backdoored my pair, first time this **** happened to me. Won a pair thru the app and they BSed me saying that even though I show up on their electronic list and I had it on the app, I wasn’t on their printed list lol... Told me they had no 11.5 in the back anymore cause they sold it fcfs in the AM since no one had a pair reserved of 11.5 on that BS printed list. Crazy lol smh

Same smh

I still can’t believe snkrs had me pending for 20 min
At first it gave me an error
I was like not this BS again
Then the app kept crashing

Bout to pick out the perfect pair

IMAG5314.jpg

I agree with yall the current scene is somewhat easier and more convenient with the apps and raffles and all that, 100%. But that's only if your'e comparing it to the mayhem post 2011. I was speaking on how easy it is to get sneakers back then as in 90s-very early 2000s . Trust me, it wasn't a big popular trend like it is now. It was always a few other guys you knew who liked sneakers and that was it. It wasn't mainstream like it is now and with the whole resell thing. You go on social media and everyone of your friends and their mom is a reseller/sneakerhead. It seems like most argument I'm hearing about that it was hard to get sneakers " back then" to some of ya'll wasn't how I saw " back then" as. There were different phases/eras with this sneaker stuff so I guess depending on when and what years, all of our statements are right.

Yuuupp true that, I only knew like a few other dudes who were sneakers and collected and tried to get sneakers on release dates. Man 2011 and after that’s when I stepped out and was like forget it LOL can’t even get what I want! But when I started picking up some OG retro’s lately and was actually ABLE to get em for retail....it got me back in LOL. I’m just happy people are actually able to cook

I called nike to apply my bday coupon & the first 2ppl said they couldnt apply it. I called a 3rd time spoke with a guy and he said he couldnt apply that code but he would give me 15% off instead. Copped for $182. God bless that guy!
How come you talk them to do it? I called and he said launch product excluded from coupon or mine is 20%off code difference than the birthday?

Yeah, thank you. I called and emailed them. I wasn’t going to make a big commotion at the store, I’m just like I find it hard to believe that you see I have it reserved on my app, you see I come up on your list, but I’m not on the BS printed list that they claim there’s no way to rig. And then the fact that they sold the pairs before the 3:00 pm pick up window cause no 11.5 were supposedly reserved is comical.. It is what it is though, hopefully corporate comes through if not they should restock shortly smh
Good luck and follow solelinks on twitter if you dont already for restocks.

Dudes backdoored heavy with these and the footlockers and other stores with apps didn’t even care. Hopefully they cheap on stockx for people that missed

Back
Top Bottom