Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Locked down one on champs app and got the double up at shoe palace with the leftovers after 12. Nothing but OGs in there. Dope.

Got a PayPal submission from snkrs but no confirmation pretty sure they gonna cancel only need 2 pairs anyways.

What's this Pringle tab y'all talking about.

Side note: this is why I double up.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190504142727638_COVER.jpg

I like to beat them to death haha
Just throw in a new pair of laces

701D5E64-AD44-4014-A7AC-187CC9CEFFD9.jpeg
DC8D46C5-B5B1-4706-A1CE-E93F6330E8C0.jpeg
Been wearing one pair all day and no issues with comfort. I’m 11.5 and glad I went TTS. Doesn’t seem like there’s going to be the same pinky toe issues with these as the 2012. I had to unlace (unstrangle) The dead stock pair. I think they look better with the wings out.

better than 2012s for sure (which isn't a high bar) but still room for improvement, especially with the off centered nike air.
The logo is centered the same as the og's. The ddifferent is the AIR has more space between the letters. AIR on the OG's stayed under the Nike. It spreads out too far now.

411b985e-694d-4396-85c7-4efd14be86c0-jpeg.2328986

I would’ve brought 5 pairs, but 3 I s good for now. These bring back memories
411B985E-694D-4396-85C7-4EFD14BE86C0.jpeg

easy copped just like the old times @ our local SP but i have to exchange coz of some scratches, better check your pair..

Yeah you do, but you *can* clean them you know!

Mine get banged up and scuffed, but my shoes are ALWAYS clean. Having said that I have a BC4 pair beat to death and dirty like that just not.... that dirty... haha

Ha true that. I just got to a point were I don't wanna clean them every time I wear em.
With that said I am gonna restore them to the max cuz I can't get myself to rock the DS pair. They just look so f.... Crispy ds

But honestly I wore those and my playoff 13s for a yr straight. Wc4s are just so comfy to me.

:pimp:

Yea can’t lie some pics of these look bulky but mine look good ..I always hit the store early because I know they will have multiples in my size at that time and can’t hit me with the no more pairs in the back excuse when I check my pairs and make sure everything is good .

Luckily I was able to walk into the local Nike Store and pick up the last size 8. Top 3 Jordan’s of all time for me personally. So I’m set for a while.

Back
Top Bottom