Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Can’t go wrong with your 5.
For me personally though, in no order I’d go:
WC4
Toro 4
Bling 4 (2000 release)
Columbia 4
Oreo 4

I’m a fan of all 4s at the end of the day, and while I recognize that the Blk Cement 4s are SUPER icon, and a pair I’m glad I have, they’ve always been a little plain IMO. Also, I’ve always been a big fan of the 4s with leather uppers, especially the pairs without the netting on the sides.
kinda want a pair of toro 4s but they will chip instantly right?

They're alright. Big improvement over 2012 and absolutely incomparable to the sh*tty CDP. Material and front depth are still so-so.

Next time you'll get it right JB. They must have some 99's for comparison, if not I'll lend em mine for a fee...just promise me you'll reduce the height of the tongue.

Ok, so that's 1. Nobody is saying its guaranteed. No stock is guaranteed. But about 75% of the limited collabs double in 6-12 months. That's a much better % than stocks.

Don't get caught up just in percentages - you have the opportunity to make a lot more money as a whole in stocks, even if the percentage isn't as high, because you can buy a ton of a stock you think will go up, while collabs you likely can't get unlimited pairs.

I'm not into playing the stock market either so not backing this up emotionally, my money is better invested in my own business. But it's shortsighted to think sneakers are a better investment just because the percentage gain will be higher.

I just attempted creating lines with whiteout. Not a good result.

Just kidding. My bananas were shipped and should drop on my porch from SNKRS on Friday. If these blow, I'm going to return them and move on with my life.

For any NT'ers who ordered from Size?, my order is also still pending. I wrote to inquire as to the reason for the delay - below is their reply:
------
Thanks for getting in touch regarding the whereabouts of your order.

The current status is showing as pending stock. This means that the item is out of stock in the warehouse but the warehouse are waiting to see if they get any back in stock so they can fulfil your request.

Although our website is updated frequently it doesn’t always show real time stock. When this happens, you are able to select the item that is out of stock, place it in your basket and complete the ordering process. It's only when they go to pick the item that they realise it is out of stock.

The warehouse team will usually wait seven days for the item to come back into stock, if it doesn't the order will be cancelled.

As this time period hasn't yet passed you can choose to wait another few days to see if the item returns to stock or we can cancel the order today for you and issue a full refund.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Kind regards,
size?‍ Customer Care team.
----------

Peace
F Sharp005

RIP had them do this before, order was canceled.

what size?
Sz 9.5 all 4

Also, for you big fellas, I have some Jerseys I want to get rid of. I lost 80 pounds and these no longer fit. Anyone interested?
All sz XXL or sz 52 ALL ARE USED AND WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

Jordan Rookie Jerseys.jpg

Jordan 45 Jersey.jpg
Jordan 23 Black and White Jersey.jpg

Jordan College Jersey.jpg

Nike.ca pair finally shipped, expected to arrive next Wednesday zz
Copping off nike.ca is hard enough but their shipping is also slow af

They are both short term investments. I know it seems really crazy but sneakers are often a very good short term investment. You can often double your money in 6-12 months. That's really good ROI.

This is assuming you are actually able to cop pairs to begin with. GRs rarely provide that kind of return plus you have to pay sales taxes and seller fees on the respective purchase and sale. You can literally trade short term stocks with $0 in fees with a service like Robinhood, for example. I will give you that, if you’re lucky enough to cop a hyped pair through raffle/sheer luck, you can easily sell it on StockX for a decent profit, for example. Trading equities and whatnot actually requires some luck AND at least a little knowledge about market strategies in order to make good money.

Back
Top Bottom