Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Why’d you buy extra pairs?
to get the best looking pair and to get a $20 reward from foot locker and $20 reward from finishline.

it also keeps my platinum status up to date for future reserves that I really want

they are all in my size

ill probably keep two though

im worried the paint will crack later if they just sit on the extra pair

to get the best looking pair and to get a $20 reward from foot locker and $20 reward from finishline.

it also keeps my platinum status up to date for future reserves that I really want

they are all in my size

If you're keeping more than one pair, I suggest wearing them within 2-3 years (the sooner the better), even if just around the house. The rest keep DS and wait 2-3 years to sell, and you should make some money. You should be able to break even if you sell within 1-2 years or even 6-12 months. Right now it's at a low b/c resellers are trying to unload. After fees, and depending on the size, they may or may not be losing money. If they purchased with rewards, it's probably break-even at this point.

they are all in my size

If the midsoles are anything like the 2016 they won’t crack at all

If the midsoles are anything like the 2016 they won’t crack at all

I don't think anyone knows yet how that generation will or will not crack after 5+ years of not being worn. My white laser 4s (30th anniversary) cracked pretty badly with minimal wear. Aside from those none from the "remastered era" have cracked at this point.

I don't think anyone knows yet how that generation will or will not crack after 5+ years of not being worn. My white laser 4s (30th anniversary) cracked pretty badly with minimal wear. Aside from those none from the "remastered era" have cracked at this point.

Idk I went pretty hard in my wc. Had a couple shoot arounds in them and the midsole is still pristine

Idk I went pretty hard in my wc. Had a couple shoot arounds in them and the midsole is still pristine

That's generally been the consensus, but here we're talking about them sitting unworn until 2021 and beyond; there's no data yet on that, so it's only conjecture at this point that they won't crack after sitting unworn for years. Aside from my lasers, all of my 4s have had reasonable wear (WC having the most, followed by Oreos), and no signs of cracking yet. But they never sat unworn for any period before first wear.

they are all in my size

Cant you just return it back to the store?

Just received my pair from SNKRS.COM

Ordered them last Friday and already came today. They included this snack in the box as well. Look like some kind of gummy candy.

D1937A8B-CB0B-4473-AA19-7F432E5145E2.jpeg

That's generally been the consensus, but here we're talking about them sitting unworn until 2021 and beyond; there's no data yet on that, so it's only conjecture at this point that they won't crack after sitting unworn for years. Aside from my lasers, all of my 4s have had reasonable wear (WC having the most, followed by Oreos), and no signs of cracking yet. But they never sat unworn for any period before first wear.

If I planned on keeping my ds pairs wearable is honestly out the shoe on and stand in them for a while. No walking just let your body weight sit on them for a second. Keeping something completely unworn definitely shortens the life of the shoe

If I planned on keeping my ds pairs wearable is honestly out the shoe on and stand in them for a while. No walking just let your body weight sit on them for a second. Keeping something completely unworn definitely shortens the life of the shoe
this is why i dont buy multiples anymore but this shoe is in my top 3 jordans if not the top shoe. wasjust planning on keeping one but think ill keep two and break even with the other on ebay

my top 3

black cement iv

black tongue v

bordeaux vii

then my rewards would be voided

If you return to FTL/FTA you still get to keep your rewards
I bought some shoes for my bro at FTA in store he didn’t like them so i returned them
My $15 rewards was still there
Couple of weeks later I used it online without any problems
For FNL they take the rewards back

Got my 2nd pair from SP and much better than the pair from the SNKRS app. The pair from SNKRS came with the sneakers top of the black paper and were ashy with paint chips. I don’t know what they be doing in the warehouse in Memphis. Thinking if I should just beat these up and keep the 2nd pair in the closet.

Crazy to look at that group pic and remember pre 2013 when we thought we would never get NA back again. Some thought it was gone for good.
100% and I was totally one of them. It was like "they'll never do it" and then the 88's came out, but still never thought it would have gotten to this point. I'm glad it has...wonder if they'll drop the rest of the NA's we've all been talking about as well.

100% and I was totally one of them. It was like "they'll never do it" and then the 88's came out, but still never thought it would have gotten to this point. I'm glad it has...wonder if they'll drop the rest of the NA's we've all been talking about as well.
Oh yeah. They are all gonna come back eventually.

Back
Top Bottom