Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

I'm never the type to complain about a pair of kicks. I don't care about the Nike Air, blah blah blah whatever.

But what I do have a complaint with this time around is the shape. I hated that shape on the CDP IV's, and was hoping that these retro's would take the shape of the '99 IV's which was perfect
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-cement-grey_1_.jpg

I loved this shape. 

But I'm still copping regardless. One of my grails, and one step closer to completing my Jordan collection. 

I'm just happy they're coming back out 
smokin.gif

I'm never the type to complain about a pair of kicks. I don't care about the Nike Air, blah blah blah whatever.

But what I do have a complaint with this time around is the shape. I hated that shape on the CDP IV's, and was hoping that these retro's would take the shape of the '99 IV's which was perfect
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-cement-grey_1_.jpg

I loved this shape. 

But I'm still copping regardless. One of my grails, and one step closer to completing my Jordan collection. 

I'm just happy they're coming back out 
smokin.gif

nice!! ive been wanting some black/cement 4s without dropping a few bills. thanks for the info/pictures!

nice!! ive been wanting some black/cement 4s without dropping a few bills. thanks for the info/pictures!

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Are these even confirmed for a release next year?
The 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan IV is 2012 so I think JB will release these and other IV's. 
I also found out that these are the CDP promo sample 
laugh.gif
 and people keep saying how terrible they look just because they thought it was the 2012 promo sample.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Are these even confirmed for a release next year?
The 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan IV is 2012 so I think JB will release these and other IV's. 
I also found out that these are the CDP promo sample 
laugh.gif
 and people keep saying how terrible they look just because they thought it was the 2012 promo sample.

Air Randy isn't the only one that has these.

My sister is in Japan doing relief work and she managed to snag me a couple pairs from a mom and pop shop.

She paid roughly around $236, so $269 shipped isn't that bad considering Randy is in Asia.

Will post pics when she gets back next week.

Air Randy isn't the only one that has these.

My sister is in Japan doing relief work and she managed to snag me a couple pairs from a mom and pop shop.

She paid roughly around $236, so $269 shipped isn't that bad considering Randy is in Asia.

Will post pics when she gets back next week.

Ok maybe Im confused...............arent these the CDP IV's??? If not, does that mean these will be coming out soon??? I havent heard anything about the IV's except the White cement in Jan 2012

Back
Top Bottom