Air Jordan IX January 2018

It wouldn't surprise me the way the last 2 releases have went and perhaps for the rest of the year.

With JB scaling back, and limiting how much outside stores get, Supply and demand is adjusted accordingly now to meet that 190 price. Things may not sit anymore, but they shouldn't return to those impossible to cop Yeezy days (with competive hype from other brands).

Got em via eastbay.

When adding to cart and attempting to check out theres a line system with countdown timer.

Havent ordered from them on the drop in awhile,,, Is that countdown new ?

Last edited:
Got it thru Villa. Was slowing down really bad during the checkout, thought it was gonna throw me the L but not this time!

For me personally, I have a hard time believing this will be the norm the rest of the year. If shoes are still moving like this come May......

81ECFEC4-29C8-49EE-A5A9-39CB037B2EDA.png

Was gonna grab these till I saw the 11s releasing in may. Hard to pass but two black blocked similar js ain’t for me

got 2 pairs off snkrs one email i got right away canceled that order

second order when i look it up on my account i have an order number for it but no email for this order

Yup said the same thing and people calling bull****.

Another example of ppl thinking something is bound to sit cuz it hasn’t reached over 40 pages on NT like the outside world ain’t checkin for em.... all the major IG sneaker account posts bout these did #s too

Back
Top Bottom