Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB 5s already on the Legit Check section!
nerd.gif

Last edited:
sad story, first must say RIP to the youngster who passed, sooner or later we gotta find a way to stop cancer from ever taking another life, much less a childs way too soon...

on another note, I haven't read the entire thread yet so I'm unsure if its been addressed, but I have to comment on the limited release aspect they continue to employ... they pick what looks like the top 10 grossing Niketown locations to release, but not all Niketowns? I think that is absolute garbage. I could see if they were releasing at the usual spots: FNL, FTL FTA and EB, but its a nike only release so AT THE VERY LEAST send it to all your Niketown locations. So if I can't get on NDC on RD, then i'm SOL? not to mention the twitter link only BS... it drives me crazy to think they could easily release this in mass numbers to benefit the hospital, the research, the foundations etc... but they don't....

Nike doesn't give two squirts about anything or anyone... never has, never will.

it's every limited, flavor of the month thread because talking about a shoe can only go so far. Reseller talk is so 2012
Yea fam its the same repetitive **** over and over.

But thats what you're gonna get with shoes that are hyped up and limited. 

These are pretty crispy, still think the 6s and 3s top these imo, patent leather kind of annoys me

Man i couldn't agree with you more!! This shoe release could be HUGE for Nike, doernbecher, cancer research, Isaac's family if they made them GR!

it's every limited, flavor of the month thread because talking about a shoe can only go so far. Reseller talk is so 2012
Yea fam its the same repetitive **** over and over.

But thats what you're gonna get with shoes that are hyped up and limited. 

These are pretty crispy, still think the 6s and 3s top these imo, patent leather kind of annoys me

agreed Norway

VI
III
IX
II
I
IV

these will fall right between the iii & ix IMO

Jordan doesnt care about anyone but them selves

SRS

they wont GR this and they wont do a separate donation for anything or anyone.

Exactly. People on this board acting like they're so concerned with proceeds going to the family. If you're that concerned, donate the money you would use to buy the shoes to the family directly.
Exactly. Nike takes their cut, so if you really want the money to benefit the family, Paypal them the $180.

anyone know how many pairs each NT roughly receives of these? 400 sound about right or less?

WHY THE DB SHOES ARE EVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE IS THE TRUE TRAVESTY HERE. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME REALLY. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER SHOES NIKE CAN EMPLOY THEIR LIMITED TACTICS/GAMES ON, WHY CHARITY SHOES MUST BE INCLUDED IN THAT, JUST SEEMS RIDICULOUS.

YOU CAN TOSS AIR MAGS IN THAT CATEGORY AS WELL.

I can already see kids dropping crazy amounts on these.
mean.gif
 this is going to be THE hypebeast JB shoe imo

has to be way less

8-12,13 & 14 only right?

11 pairs for a sz run ... 400 would mean 36 sets/sz runs per store .....which i would love cuz i could prbly dbl with lil to no effort but i seriously doubt it

400 is about right per store. I know NT Chicago usually gets ALOT of pairs of DBs (not necessarily on the retros though since those were short production runs). I figure that if you can get your DMs in at 5 seconds or less, you should be good. I sent my DM in at 30 seconds for the DB 9s and still got my 10.5

has to be way less

8-12,13 & 14 only right?

11 pairs for a sz run ... 400 would mean 36 sets/sz runs per store .....which i would love cuz i could prbly dbl with lil to no effort but i seriously doubt it

400 is about right per store. I know NT Chicago usually gets ALOT of pairs of DBs (not necessarily on the retros though since those were short production runs). I figure that if you can get your DMs in at 5 seconds or less, you should be good. I sent my DM in at 30 seconds for the DB 9s and still got my 10.5

bro you know the db ix dropped when the bots & rsvp site's werent rampant

i had a fellow nter do my db ix rsvp & he messaged me back "light wk no fee your nt fam" enjoy your kicks

thats not the case with these even tho i wish it was

but still 36 sets 36 size runs ....i can only hope & pray its that much & i can get my sz 12 for retail

exactly where I got the 400 from. When the 4s dropped at NT Chi a friend of mine said they had plenty of pairs same with the 9s and I had heard close to 400 or so. Seems about right when you do the numbers 400 per store with 10 stores getting them. 4000 plus maybe another 1-2k on NDC? Seems close enough I suppose, good luck to all those trying to score..

bro you know the db ix dropped when the bots & rsvp site's werent rampant

i had a fellow nter do my db ix rsvp & he messaged me back "light wk no fee your nt fam" enjoy your kicks

thats not the case with these even tho i wish it was

but still 36 sets 36 size runs ....i can only hope & pray its that much & i can get my sz 12 for retail

those were the easy days, and that wasnt even a entire year ago. alot of people i know ended up with DB 9s. hell, i could have had a second pair from NDC without bot help and decided not to be greedy and thankful that i at least got one.

exactly where I got the 400 from. When the 4s dropped at NT Chi a friend of mine said they had plenty of pairs same with the 9s and I had heard close to 400 or so. Seems about right when you do the numbers 400 per store with 10 stores getting them. 4000 plus maybe another 1-2k on NDC? Seems close enough I suppose, good luck to all those trying to score..

yeah one of my friends got like 10 pairs of DB 4s when they dropped. you have to remember in the midwest, NT Chicago is the only major NT so they have to have enough to supply the masses. i feel confident that i can get at least 1 pair.

yeah one of my friends got like 10 pairs of DB 4s when they dropped. you have to remember in the midwest, NT Chicago is the only major NT so they have to have enough to supply the masses. i feel confident that i can get at least 1 pair.
yea I know just moved from MI so most MI heads like myself would head to Chi. I remember the 4 drop though had plans to drive there and got called into work last minute 
mean.gif
. But west coast we only have two outs with far too many heads. Kinda wish NT SF was getting them as well but oh well, still like my chances, kinda..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom