Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Kixsquare is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL., not the UK.
lol for real? I didnt even really check them out....kicksdeals tweeted that the po 8s were avail. in mens and gs sizes for retail thru kixsquare...I figured that since they charge $20.00 for shipping and they released them early, like many uk sites, that they were based in Europe. I guess the reason I didnt get charged tax was b/c theyre based in Florida??

My memory is slipping. Any NYC heads that can tell me exactly what that $160 translates into after taxes? I forgot to figure in tax for my reserved pairs. Between mine, the Mrs., and my son's, taxes are gonna add up. Got spoiled copping in Jersey all the time.
about 174 and some change. No more than 175

You can go there or to the HOH at the Fashion show mall. That is where I usually go in the mornings if I strike out online, since pacific time to cop online is at 5am.
Agreed, if not there Finishline at Fashion Show is usually fcfs.. 

does anyone know what the JimmyJazz link will be for these and those royal sport foams gonna be? thanks

In Vegas on the strip. I was thinking about goint to Niketown in the forum shops. Any Vegas locals have a better suggestion?
off topic but last time I was in vegas me and two homies cleaned up...

3x bred xis

3x KD V aunt pearl

2x barkley eggplants

all came from ntlv except one pair of eggs...ty chronos aka solereserve

tbh, i'd say ndc and finishline (splash page).. i've had the best luck with those two.. jimmy jazz i'm 0 for, and eastbay,footlocker, footaction, champs i've only gotten through like once, forgot which one. 

Most likely they won't let you use it unless the manager says okay but any discount on a release date shoe at foot locker, champs, foot action etc....usually requires 2 weeks before you get any discount
I'm sure they wont due to the 2 week rule. My champs won't allow any type of coupon for anything that now has a "release date". They showed me an email print out and it pretty much discussed everything. Anybody's store around them following these rules?

Won both raffles I entered :pimp: but had to respectfully pass since my Champs pair is already reserved.

I'm going to try a bot for jimmy jazz to bring up the link, have anybody had success using it on there?

Last edited:
ayo Jimmy, gimme some damn lotion son! I'm feaning for that Jergens!
dont worry my friend, you know as well as I do that our buddy backpack jimmy won't dissappoint...JERGEN'S FOR EVERYONE!
Backpack Jimmy got that Jergens fo' errbody!!!
roll.gif

about 174 and some change. No more than 175
Thanks my dude.
I may log on to JJ later for ***** and giggles just to see my man backpack Jimmy. who's with me ?
I already have more pairs confirmed than I can use (for now) but I still might stick around to see BPJ and his shenanigans. LMAO.
I'm going to try bot for jimmy jazz to bring up he link, had anybody had success using it on there?
You got a bot that works for JJ? I'm interested. PathMark me.

The DC kd VI are releasing tomorrow along with the candy blue foamposites, so hopefully these shouldn't be to hard

Last edited:
Backpack Jimmy got that Jergens fo' errbody!!!
roll.gif

Thanks my dude.

I already have more pairs confirmed than I can use (for now) but I still might stick around to see BPJ and his shenanigans. LMAO.

You got a bot that works for JJ? I'm interested. PathMark me.
ME TOO PLEASE

na I don't, ive been searching through the thread trying to find it but haven't seen it yet and i'm about 8 pages deep right now

this is my last Jordan purchase probably until the fall, nothing else dropping that really excites me so I need to get these

Back
Top Bottom