Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

local spot is getting 40+ pairs. They usually get 20, 30 at most but that rarely happens. These should be easy to cop

local spot is getting 40+ pairs. They usually get 20, 30 at most but that rarely happens. These should be easy to cop
i hope the hypebeasts dont bite cuz of how retro they look, and they go down the suns path to the outlets 

Really happy to hear those numbers, looking to cop these and ride off into the sunset of retirement.
[COLOR=#red]
I can't deal with the Saturday morning stress anymore.[/COLOR]

You and me both...

Last edited:
These will sit in stores just like the Bugs & Suns.  Also, NOT TLO.  Only the Royal Foams are TLO on the 29th.  Looks like anyone who wants a pair of these will be able to get them. 

Last edited:
Hopes these are not half durabuck and nubuck... By the pics we've seen they look all durabuck but you never know with JB.... :smh:

I got them when they last released in a size 9, wish I had gotten a 9.5 or 10. They just fit me different so I sold those.

Pairs I saw look perfectly fine. I expect to see the same new faces from the Lebron thread this week, camped out in here next week. These will sell. People still did the same routine for the Bugs that wanted them. It wasn't like if you woke up at noon on that Saturday you were just going to get a pair in every city and town.

These are so nice to me in the pics that these will be copped without question! Hopefully I won't have to order online for them and pick them up in store. These will be in the constant rotation >D

8s could be the worst looking retro jordan lol 
In ur opinion and maybe a few others without (imo) a artful eye..
Id say 19s-18s-2s-15s-5s ,are the ugliest designs,(Flame suit activated for the AJ5 comment)..

To each there own ..
For me though the 8s are #3 on my list of all time best Jordan designs ever, they have a ton of flavor..

Last edited:
I'm glad a lot of people hate these shoes!
happy.gif
Easier for me to pick up :smile: haha

my FL started reserving them this week good thing i called cuz they only had 1 size 11 left..

anyone know if these come with a special box?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom