Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

These will definitely be sitting in stores just like the Phoenix Suns and Bugs. I mean unless you live in the middle of Nebraska, you shouldn't have a problem getting these.  So just a note to you re-sellers.  Don't buy this just to re-sell cause you only gonna be wasting your TIME and MONEY.  Leave this drop alone.

Last edited:
These will definitely be sitting in stores just like the Phoenix Suns and Bugs. I mean unless you live in the middle of Nebraska, you shouldn't have a problem getting these.  So just a note to you re-sellers.  Don't buy this just to re-sell cause you only gonna be wasting your TIME and MONEY.  Leave this drop alone.
damn and that's just footlockers getting them.    
nthat.gif

View media item 468391

No love for Nebraskans... :smh:

OG vs. 2013
OGs
View media item 4684312013
View media item 468432OGs
View media item 4684332013
View media item 468434OGs
View media item 4684352013
View media item 468436OGs
View media item 4684382013
View media item 468440OGs
View media item 4684422013
View media item 468443OGs
View media item 4684442013
View media item 468445OGs
View media item 4684532013
View media item 468455Overall it's a nice quality retro imo. And these seem readily available also which is good for people such as me that missed out on the 07 release. But nothing beats the OGs
View media item 468456

/\ Nice comparison. The only significant difference I see is the textured leather and heel tab. Time has not been kind to those OGs.

View media item 468391

I hope it's easy grabbing these on finishline.com so I could use the rewards coupon

$140shp :smokin FTW

Just hollered at my homegirl at FTL. 10.5 on lock.

Ready, hated after I sold my old pair. Feels good to be re-united!

I really want a pair of these but I just came across a pair of deadstock aquas in my size on CL for 130... Hmm maybe Ill just grab both it's too hard to decide on one.

I really want a pair of these but I just came across a pair of deadstock aquas in my size on CL for 130... Hmm maybe Ill just grab both it's too hard to decide on one.
cop the aquas, judging by the foot locker location pictures it will not be hard to cop the playoffs for retail after a couple days of the release

Last edited:
NDC switched this release to TLO now. hate when they do that. there's goes my chance on NDC now. can't compete with them bots once the link is tweeted out smh

How does this fit?
id say true to size, if you can call up some local champs, foot locker, or such and see if they have phoenix suns 8's and i would go in to try it on.... If not you could also go on youtube and ask people who review the shoes to see how they fit, but for 8's ive always gone true to size

I hope these sit...that way more likely I can grab the Suns again when they go on clearance. I returned my pair, but told myself I'd pick them up if/when they go on sale.

I would not be surprised if these sell out instantly in the Bay Area where I'm at tho

I really wish this was an indication of the hype. Living in West Texas, people were more hyped up for Black Grapes than anything in this year. Very hard to judge what its going to be like cause every shoe is different here. I wish I was back home in Austin where it is more consistent, and you know you have to put homework in. But hopefully JB decided to release a good number, reading through the thread some people are saying their stores are getting 20 pairs. Not very many.

View media item 468391

Same stores as always will get this release...this map is nothing new and has nothing to do with "these sitting"...again...another proclamation that a Retro Jordan will "sit" because 100% of the pairs won't be sold in the first hour...

You guys need some perspective on reality...

JM

Back
Top Bottom